Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

topps looks like the ugfreak gear has been good to you. para pharma rocks!

topps looks like the ugfreak gear has been good to you. para pharma rocks!
UGFreak & the gear has been top notch A+ golden all the way brother, makes me excited to see if i can earn more opportunities like this in the future for another log 😎 💪

Thursday August 3rd 2023

Today went very smoothly in my gym training the dedication and hard work is paying off in small progressive ways. I feel a big contributing factor is that I train alot for endurance as well as hypertrophy and the mixture is helping aid me in becoming stronger slowly over time.

I decided today I would stick mostly with 10 repetitions and 5 sets, I did toss in some isolation work in the end for 1 set of 20 or 25 for the repetition range. I feel sometimes it is necessary I step back and focus on a little heavier weight movements with exercises as well as dropping down into litter weights when I get fatigue setting in, in this manner of approach I still get quality repetition and my training doesn't become sloppy and I continue with proper techniques.

Today I hit a new PR for tricep extension machine, tricep push down machine, rope push downs as well as Bicep Curl for this year, I am down in weight but getting stronger in certain lifts, which I feel had alot to do with current para pharma cycle of test and primo. I feel they are working so well together along with my proper work outside of the gym so I recover and progress correctly. I believe doing everything 100% best of my abilities is the biggest factor and key as to why so far I have been successful this early on in my run and log.

Tomorrow is my last pinning for this week of the test and primo 100/100 making a total of 400mg combined for the week. I am playing the long game with this one, despite my thoughts about increasing amounts. I will run this through week six of the cycle and do some small blood work give everything proper time to take affect and shine. Week six and beyond into week 12 if I feel is needed then I will think about increase and potential pros and cons before doing anything.

Rope push downs I hit 57.7lbs for 10 reps today new PR. Tricep extension machine hit 200lbs for 10 reps, tricep push down machine hit 220lbs for 10 reps I am very proud of those accomplishments today as well as hitting 40lb DB curls for 8 reps.

The pump was phenomenal today and I felt super vascular in the gym as well as strength and energy was awesome as well, overall it was great training session today 💪

One hurdle I always have to compete with is my right shoulder as I injured it outside of the gym years ago, ever since my surgery years back, my right arm and shoulder is weaker then my left arm and shoulder, it will give out on certain lifts before my other side does, it is constantly something I have to work around, which is fine it is life it happens, important part is I am able to do what I still love and care about at the end of the day we make it work.

Enjoy the longer update along with my training log everyone, as well as have a good up coming weekend 😎

Topps 💪

training Bicep/Tricep/Cardio

Bicep Side Curls
1x10@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs
1x8@40lbs

DB Hammer Curls
1x10@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
2x10@30lbs