Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: 1 week to go...SIlva or Sonnen?

Sonen is one of the best and most underrated in the game...had he not literally tripped and Silva capitalized on it, I believe Sonen would have been victorious.
sonen destroyed Silva the first round same as he did all rounds last fight....Silva got lucky

Dude are you serious? Sonnen DESTROYED Silva in the first round??? Come on man... Did you even watch the fight?

Sonnen literally did nothing to silva the entire time he was on top of him... Silva wasn't fazed at all . Silva did a lot better job at keeping Sonnen from doing what he wanted to do on the ground, than in their first fight.

Then second round Sonnen could not even take him down... Then pulled some dumb ass move which was a mistake and silva capitalized on his mistake with a beautifully placed (and perfectly legal) knee to the chest and destroyed his fucking face with punches.

Great Fight.

No one in middleweight division can beat Silva. Although I think Brian Stann would be a good opponent, but would likely lose.

Silva vs Jones will happen one day... Guarantee it. That would be the only way the UFC could top all the records they broke with this ppv.

In my opinion I think Jones would win... But it would be a close fight and could potentially go all 5 rounds to a decision.

Agreed. A heavy Silva would probably lose a light Jones. If he wait s till Silva retires he could easily take the middleweight belt, keep the light heavyweight and possibly take the heavyweight. But Jones still has 12 plus years for all that haha

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

The thing with a fight is you never know what can/will happen. The way Jones is fighting it looks like he is unstoppable...but they said the same shit about Machida, then Cain. Styles make fights and eventually Jones will come up against a style that throws his off.

You have to look at Andersons record over the years...he has DOMINATED for years. He even moved up and destroyed Irivn and Griffin. What he has done is unique, is he beatable of cousrse everybody is. Jon Jones has strung together 4 very impressive wins. When he has 12 title defenses and goes 6 or 7 years undefeated, then place him in Silvas league. One year, although an incredible year, does not make the guy the best P4P-

Dude are you serious? Sonnen DESTROYED Silva in the first round??? Come on man... Did you even watch the fight?

Sonnen literally did nothing to silva the entire time he was on top of him... Silva wasn't fazed at all . Silva did a lot better job at keeping Sonnen from doing what he wanted to do on the ground, than in their first fight.

Then second round Sonnen could not even take him down... Then pulled some dumb ass move which was a mistake and silva capitalized on his mistake with a beautifully placed (and perfectly legal) knee to the chest and destroyed his fucking face with punches.

Great Fight.

No one in middleweight division can beat Silva. Although I think Brian Stann would be a good opponent, but would likely lose.

Silva vs Jones will happen one day... Guarantee it. That would be the only way the UFC could top all the records they broke with this ppv.

In my opinion I think Jones would win... But it would be a close fight and could potentially go all 5 rounds to a decision.

Sonen controlled the pace and dictated where the fight went, he took him down at will....if you know anything about fighting, you would see that...I fought in the ring for 12 yrs and trained mma for a while...It's easy to see that Sonen was in control the whole time until he literally tripped

Knees or kicks to a downed opponent is completely ILLEGAL in the ufc. not quite sure where everyone thinks that knee was legit .. It was wrong and Yves should have stopped it then. Dana is so far up silvas ass that he let's the rule book bend a little during a fight, just like Silvana grabbing sonnens shorts, completely ILLEGAL but no stoppages were givin, kind of fucked if you ask me

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Knees or kicks to a downed opponent is completely ILLEGAL in the ufc. not quite sure where everyone thinks that knee was legit .. It was wrong and Yves should have stopped it then. Dana is so far up silvas ass that he let's the rule book bend a little during a fight, just like Silvana grabbing sonnens shorts, completely ILLEGAL but no stoppages were givin, kind of fucked if you ask me

Knees or kicks to the HEAD...not chest, ribs, legs, etc. Did you ever watch the way St.Pierre finished Matt Serra the 2nd time? Knees to the ribs on a downed opponent. Rashed Evans to Tito Ortiz? Knee to the sternum on a downed opponent. Unless you are saying the knee hit the face.

Sonen controlled the pace and dictated where the fight went, he took him down at will....if you know anything about fighting, you would see that...I fought in the ring for 12 yrs and trained mma for a while...It's easy to see that Sonen was in control the whole time until he literally tripped

Thats like Vito Belfort arguing that he would have won if it wasnt for the front kick that knocked him out....seriously. Who cares what he was doing, he got TKOd, period. Can he argue about how the fight finished?

Factor in that he landed 320 shots the last fight, controlled position for 4 1/2 rounds and still lost, are you saying that because he took Silva down in the 1st he would have won? He inflicted ZERO damge from the top, had FULL mount for 1 full minute, and in the 2nd was unsuccessful in his takedown attempts. Yeah he tripped and it completely changed the fight..but he made the decisoin to try that spinning backfist. He did not slip on the canvas, he made a horrific decisoin. And anyone who has fought in the street, competitively, or whatever knows that anything can happen. One small mistake can change the fight completely, and it did.

Silva made the mistake of getting taken down in the 1st, he adjusted and recoverd. Sonnen made a mistake in the 2nd, did not recover and lost.

Thats like Vito Belfort arguing that he would have won if it wasnt for the front kick that knocked him out....seriously. Who cares what he was doing, he got TKOd, period. Can he argue about how the fight finished?

Factor in that he landed 320 shots the last fight, controlled position for 4 1/2 rounds and still lost, are you saying that because he took Silva down in the 1st he would have won? He inflicted ZERO damge from the top, had FULL mount for 1 full minute, and in the 2nd was unsuccessful in his takedown attempts. Yeah he tripped and it completely changed the fight..but he made the decisoin to try that spinning backfist. He did not slip on the canvas, he made a horrific decisoin. And anyone who has fought in the street, competitively, or whatever knows that anything can happen. One small mistake can change the fight completely, and it did.

Silva made the mistake of getting taken down in the 1st, he adjusted and recoverd. Sonnen made a mistake in the 2nd, did not recover and lost.

Exactly.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about dude. Knee was 100% legal, you retard.

Top Bottom