Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: 1 week to go...SIlva or Sonnen?

No attitude here, guy. Only when people post ignorant comments like that dude did above, then yeah I caught an attitude.

Hey bud how about this, if you don't like it .. Ignore it you ecer heard of a mistake bro? And Dana is Stuck up his ass, you ever listened to pre/post fight conferences? But its cool bro go ahead and be a internet tough guy all you, want. I can promise you I won't loose sleep over you .. And again, calm down, Silva as already whooped his ass.

Anyways, Silva is a great fighter but I like sonnen better. Silva is a fighter and nothing more, sonnen has done more than fight, I like sonnen because he is an all around ATHLETE

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

No attitude here, guy. Only when people post ignorant comments like that dude did above, then yeah I caught an attitude.

ignorance is a matter of opinion...what you might find intelligent, I may find ignorant...

Regardless, you need to follow the rules...

The only reason Dana is so high on Silva is because there is NOBODY repeat NOBODY in his weight class that can beat him.

Sonnen had his second chance and what did he do? A spinning backfist?? Are you kidding me? Who the hell does he think he is? Anderson Silva? Wrong hes Chael Sonnen. If he knows what best for him he should eithor go down a weight class or go up a weight class.

Or better yet grow a pair of balls and get the fuck out of the UFC like he said he would if he lost. Which we all know he won't. It's just his typical bullshit, run his mouth and can't back it up. He barely beat Bisping and if you ask me he didnt. He was on TRT and he still got embarrassed.

He covered up his head like a little turtle and was waiting for the ref to save his sorry ass.

The best place for him would be the WWE. The place where morons can run their mouths all day and the fans will love him because the fans are complete idiots with nothing better to do then watch wrastling.

I'd have to disagree with you alcatraz about him being a better overall fighter bro. Hes a better wretsler for sure but on the feet hes not in the same league as anderson.

And unless Anderson fights Jon Jones, which is not likely going to happen because both guys are currently saying no, there is nobody left at 185.

Hector Lombart was supposed to be the next best thing and his sorry ass got embarrased this weekend.

The only reason Dana is so high on Silva is because there is NOBODY repeat NOBODY in his weight class that can beat him.

Sonnen had his second chance and what did he do? A spinning backfist?? Are you kidding me? Who the hell does he think he is? Anderson Silva? Wrong hes Chael Sonnen. If he knows what best for him he should eithor go down a weight class or go up a weight class.

Or better yet grow a pair of balls and get the fuck out of the UFC like he said he would if he lost. Which we all know he won't. It's just his typical bullshit, run his mouth and can't back it up. He barely beat Bisping and if you ask me he didnt. He was on TRT and he still got embarrassed.

He covered up his head like a little turtle and was waiting for the ref to save his sorry ass.

The best place for him would be the WWE. The place where morons can run their mouths all day and the fans will love him because the fans are complete idiots with nothing better to do then watch wrastling.

I'd have to disagree with you alcatraz about him being a better overall fighter bro. Hes a better wretsler for sure but on the feet hes not in the same league as anderson.

And unless Anderson fights Jon Jones, which is not likely going to happen because both guys are currently saying no, there is nobody left at 185.

Hector Lombart was supposed to be the next best thing and his sorry ass got embarrased this weekend.

Jones vs Silva would be epic. So would GSP vs. Silva....I believe both Jones and GSP can beat Silva.

Jones vs Silva would be epic. So would GSP vs. Silva....I believe both Jones and GSP can beat Silva.

Thank you! Jones vs. Silva...can't believe the next fight they gave him...Machida? I like Lyoto, but Jones should easily manhandle him...and this past Saturday night fights sucked and would love to get my money back.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thank you! Jones vs. Silva...can't believe the next fight they gave him...Machida? I like Lyoto, but Jones should easily manhandle him...and this past Saturday night fights sucked and would love to get my money back.

Correcting myself here...duh! It is Jones vs. Hendo, and I am a huge Hendo fan, and the last fight against Shogun was fucking epic...and even better since I was there to see it live...first 5 round main event non-title fight, and it was a bad ass fight. So hard to choose, but Jones is on a different level and Hendo is one sided fighter, with the wicked overhead right that will put you out!

Top Bottom