Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: 1 week to go...SIlva or Sonnen?

Sonen controlled the pace and dictated where the fight went, he took him down at will....if you know anything about fighting, you would see that...I fought in the ring for 12 yrs and trained mma for a while...It's easy to see that Sonen was in control the whole time until he literally tripped

Again... Did you even watch the fight dude?? Haha took him down at will? Lol he took him down ONE time and managed to do absolutely ZERO damage to him the entire time.

Knees or kicks to the HEAD...not chest, ribs, legs, etc. Did you ever watch the way St.Pierre finished Matt Serra the 2nd time? Knees to the ribs on a downed opponent. Rashed Evans to Tito Ortiz? Knee to the sternum on a downed opponent. Unless you are saying the knee hit the face.

It, looked to me like he was going for the face, what I saw was the knee looking like it slid and hit his jaw. And I THOUGHT knees to a downed opponent was illegal but looked it up your right .. Completely legit!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Thats like Vito Belfort arguing that he would have won if it wasnt for the front kick that knocked him out....seriously. Who cares what he was doing, he got TKOd, period. Can he argue about how the fight finished?

Factor in that he landed 320 shots the last fight, controlled position for 4 1/2 rounds and still lost, are you saying that because he took Silva down in the 1st he would have won? He inflicted ZERO damge from the top, had FULL mount for 1 full minute, and in the 2nd was unsuccessful in his takedown attempts. Yeah he tripped and it completely changed the fight..but he made the decisoin to try that spinning backfist. He did not slip on the canvas, he made a horrific decisoin. And anyone who has fought in the street, competitively, or whatever knows that anything can happen. One small mistake can change the fight completely, and it did.

Silva made the mistake of getting taken down in the 1st, he adjusted and recoverd. Sonnen made a mistake in the 2nd, did not recover and lost.

Silva being taken down was not a mistake on Silva's behalf, he just cannot stop Sonen...Sonen took him down at will....

Damn bro, hostile much? Ease up on your juice man, the aggression is just the aas talking .. Not cool

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Your post was annoying and pissed me off. You sound like an ignorant know-it-all asshole saying Yves should have stopped it or Dana is so stuck up Anderson's ass that he bends the rules for him. Do you understand how ignorant you sound by saying those comments dude? Seriously, I'm pretty sure Yves Lavigne knows how to do his job, and I'm pretty damn sure Dana White knows wtf he's talking about lol.

Sonen is one of the best and most underrated in the game...had he not literally tripped and Silva capitalized on it, I believe Sonen would have been victorious.
sonen destroyed Silva the first round same as he did all rounds last fight....Silva got lucky

I disagree completely. That first round was a ploy on Silvas behalf. He is never the sloppy aggressor that he was perpetrating.
He isn't as meek as he seemed when sonnen beame the aggressor.. Complete ploy. Made sonnen look foolish with that missed haymaker and capitalized.

I'm sick and tired of everyone thinking Silva is untouchable...seriously. I believe completely and without a doubt that Sonen is a more complete fighter, but Silva had the advantage of experience...that's it...

Your post was annoying and pissed me off. You sound like an ignorant know-it-all asshole saying Yves should have stopped it or Dana is so stuck up Anderson's ass that he bends the rules for him. Do you understand how ignorant you sound by saying those comments dude? Seriously, I'm pretty sure Yves Lavigne knows how to do his job, and I'm pretty damn sure Dana White knows wtf he's talking about lol.

You need to check your attitude at the door or I'm going to send you to band camp. I've already gave you a warning once dude. If you're going to ack like a kid or be disrespectful, go do that in chat. Keep it off the training forums...I'm sure you can have an argument or discussion without getting to upset about it

You need to check your attitude at the door or I'm going to send you to band camp. I've already gave you a warning once dude. If you're going to ack like a kid or be disrespectful, go do that in chat. Keep it off the training forums...I'm sure you can have an argument or discussion without getting to upset about it

No attitude here, guy. Only when people post ignorant comments like that dude did above, then yeah I caught an attitude.

Top Bottom