Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: 1 week to go...SIlva or Sonnen?

It was a disappointing fight to say the least...Sonnen in the 2nd round came out wild, missed with a spinning elbow and fell against the fence, while he was down Silva gave him a knee to the chest, Sonnen buckled, and Silva finished him and later invited Sonnen to a BBQ at his house lol. The only fight I truly see for Silva at this point is John Jones in light heavyweight...there isn't anybody in the middleweight division that can beat him...and IMO he isn't close to retirement, he is still finishing fights!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Looked like a knee to the face, which I thought was an illegal move .. Guessed I was wrong

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

How did he win?
A fucking tree fell on a power line last night and we missed it FML!

Round 2 sonnen came out aggressive but sloppy. The a spinning back fist, missed, fell and Silvana pounced and didn't let up for a good 90sec before ref called it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Thanks Guy's
Just watched it.
Yeah it seemed pretty much standard anderson... first round feel out and second round knockout.
That knee to the face was definitely questionable if it was a knee to the face but it is really hard to tell.
It looked like it could have been more of the shin to the body. Either way it's illegal to kick a downed opponent.

Thanks Guy's
Just watched it.
Yeah it seemed pretty much standard anderson... first round feel out and second round knockout.
That knee to the face was definitely questionable if it was a knee to the face but it is really hard to tell.
It looked like it could have been more of the shin to the body. Either way it's illegal to kick a downed opponent.

Knees to the body are not illegal on a downed opponent. It hit him square in the chest. That knee couldn't have been more perfect.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

Knees to the body are not illegal on a downed opponent. It hit him square in the chest. That knee couldn't have been more perfect.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

Excellent point! Rashad ended Tito with a smiliar knee....risky but not illegal. Beautifully placed knee, I saw the replay.

I'm just glad Silva shut that guy up.

It was a disappointing fight to say the least...Sonnen in the 2nd round came out wild, missed with a spinning elbow and fell against the fence, while he was down Silva gave him a knee to the chest, Sonnen buckled, and Silva finished him and later invited Sonnen to a BBQ at his house lol. The only fight I truly see for Silva at this point is John Jones in light heavyweight...there isn't anybody in the middleweight division that can beat him...and IMO he isn't close to retirement, he is still finishing fights!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Sonen is one of the best and most underrated in the game...had he not literally tripped and Silva capitalized on it, I believe Sonen would have been victorious.
sonen destroyed Silva the first round same as he did all rounds last fight....Silva got lucky

Top Bottom