Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

traps

southern rage

i was wondering how much time you guys put in to workin traps,i was checkin out this hulkster dude in the gym the other day,i was in there about an 1.5 hrs,he spent the entire time doing shrugs fist dumbells and then super heavy barbell shrugs,it seemed a little excessive to me,but the bro must know what works for him cause he was huge at least 6'6" and about 275 and ripped,anyways any comments?

I think that traps are sort of like calves. You either have them or you don't. Of course, you can build them some, but guys with monster sized traps probably had them to start with.

southern rage said:
,but the bro must know what works for him cause he was huge at least 6'6" and about 275 and ripped

One thing I've learned- that don't mean sh*t. ;)

Good point about either having them or not, but even people whose traps suck can still build some mass; they may never be huge, but they can thicken a little.

3 sets of dumbbell shrugs, 1 heavy set of barbell shrugs. That's all I do. After those my traps are dying; no way in hell I could work them more than 4 sets total. Remember to go heavy; traps can take a lot more weight than most people realize. Even most beginners should be able to shrug 50-60 pound dumbbells for multiple sets, I've found.

Top Bottom