Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These damn Lance Armstrong things have to go!

Yeah it IS kinda sad...(oh, just a little bit) when seemingly the only way to get some folk to donate to a good cause is to give them something to wear to show off so they will be certified cool, and everyone will know hey are on top of the latest trends. It's like a guaranteed thing that you will definately be one of the first picks when a member of the opposite sex is choosing a mate.

9-11 flags and whatnot were trendy also. I mean, HOW many people have the flags and "we will not forget" shit flying on their homes and cars nowadays compared to a few years ago? Not many cause the TREND has obviously died down.

I would say that you don't see them anymore because Typical America got smart and realized there's no need to buy things and display things to show people that you support a notion that should be common sense for everyone to engage in anyway, but the Armstrong ribbons kind of blow that theory out of the water.

The Ejaculator said:
On this same note

What do you peeps think of them drowning the STL arch in Pink lighting for Breast Cancer?

it is a national monument and there are two sides to this:

1. It's sacred and this opens it up to all kinds of special interests - What if Geigh Rights groups want to drown it in rainbow lights for a night? i.e it is a sippery slope.

2. It raises awareness for a good cause - it is a national monument put to a good use.

It goes to show that if you annoy someone with something long enough they will do what they can to get the people to stop it already, in this case, they are hoping people will get sick of it being pink and be like "goddammit give fucking money already to research and get that shit out of there."

I have one myself, but i've never actually worn it out.

jerkbox said:
i wear one....my grandmother has cancer, and i have lost several others to cancer....

it's called raising awareness, asshead.
I got one too. I've had many members of my family die of cancer. I also like the message " LiveStrong ". If you think about Lance and what he has accomplished despite having to go through cancer treatment, it is a very moving statement. My step-Mom is a cancer survivor and their ain't many.

LIVESTRONG is a good motto to live by and the message on my wrist helps me to keep that attitude each day.

Robert Jan said:
cancer exists in all gradations. was his even that severe, was his recovery that unique or special?
He had testicular cancer if memory serves me correctly. And he gave up a nut. So how severe is that?

Robert Jan said:
cancer exists in all gradations. was his even that severe, was his recovery that unique or special?

He had a dozen golf ball sized tumors in his lungs, as well as tumors in his brain. He had little chance of surviving. Lance underwent lung and brain surgery to remove the tumors, and he had one testicle removed.

Dial_tone said:
He had a dozen golf ball sized tumors in his lungs, as well as tumors in his brain. He had little chance of surviving. Lance underwent lung and brain surgery to remove the tumors, and he had one testicle removed.

If it werent for all those health issues he had, i think lance should be the guy that every woman goes to to have sex with so the future of humanity can be strong. I mean I can imagine , cancer risks aside, what kind of human his genes will be pumping out a couple thousand years down the line.

JH1 said:
What if Geigh Rights groups want to drown it in rainbow lights for a night? i.e it is a sippery slope.

Right 'cause that shit sure ain't legit. Fuck equal rights. Queers sure don't need um. Very slippery indeed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom