Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

1. Kid is walking to his father's fiance's house after getting Skittles and Arizona tea for his brother, who's already there.
2. Zimmy (gun toting street clothes wearing neighborhood guy) sees a shifty looking negro in his gangster hoodie cuz you know gangsters love them some Skittles, calls cops
3. Zimmy follows kid (in his truck)
4. kid turns a diff way
5. Zimmy appears again.
6. kid tells gf on phone this guy's following me
7. kid starts to run at some point
8. Zimmy tells dispatcher he's going after him (leaving the safety of his truck to do so)
9. Dispatcher tells Zimmy we don't need to do that, sir.
10. At some point the two are face to face, who knows whats going on now.
11. 250lb Zimmy and 140lb Trayvon begin to wrestle on the ground, allegedly for a minute.
12. Zimmy claims kid was going to town on him, and shoots him.

Trayvon lays in a morgue for THREE days as John Doe because the police a) never check his phone for family members, last calls, etc and b) never go door to door asking if anyone knows the kid. They would have found his dad's fiance and brother, who was waiting on his Arizona tea (that's good shit). Lawyer says Zimmy has a broken nose and some other shit. Strangely, no hospital report of this. Zimmy is never a suspect due to Stand Your Ground law. His gun is never confiscated or checked in any way. His clothes aren't checked. Zimmy isn't tested for anything but dead Trayvon is tested for drugs and alcohol (clean).

This happened a month ago and you've only been hearing about it for a week because the police WERE NOT investigating jack and the story went viral on the internet. Now whatever evidence there was is in worse condition than the OJ trial.

Now miplank, if some punk you got a 1 buck 10 on wants to throw hands do you REALLY a gun to put his ass in a neck lock and make him say uncle?

He might have had 110lbs on him, but he was significantly shorter 5'9" vs 6'3". Seems like there's a lot of the story missing at this point.

1. Kid is walking to his father's fiance's house after getting Skittles and Arizona tea for his brother, who's already there.
2. Zimmy (gun toting street clothes wearing neighborhood guy) sees a shifty looking negro in his gangster hoodie cuz you know gangsters love them some Skittles, calls cops
4. kid turns a diff way
5. Zimmy appears again.
8. Zimmy tells dispatcher he's going after him (leaving the safety of his truck to do so)
11. 250lb Zimmy and 140lb Trayvon begin to wrestle on the ground, allegedly for a minute.

Trayvon lays in a morgue for THREE days as John Doe because the police a) never check his phone for family members, last calls, etc and b) never go door to door asking if anyone knows the kid. They would have found his dad's fiance and brother, who was waiting on his Arizona tea (that's good shit). Lawyer says Zimmy has a broken nose and some other shit. Strangely, no hospital report of this. Zimmy is never a suspect due to Stand Your Ground law. His gun is never confiscated or checked in any way. His clothes aren't checked. Zimmy isn't tested for anything but dead Trayvon is tested for drugs and alcohol (clean).

This happened a month ago and you've only been hearing about it for a week because the police WERE NOT investigating jack and the story went viral on the internet. Now whatever evidence there was is in worse condition than the OJ trial.

Now miplank, if some punk you got a 1 buck 10 on wants to throw hands do you REALLY a gun to put his ass in a neck lock and make him say uncle?

Short version : fat wannabe cop starts some shit and gets flashed. Can't handle shit he started and resorts to gun. To the cops it was just another dead ni66er that wasn't worth the manpower to investigate until it went viral.

If anything, it was the kid that had the right to stand his ground and resort to using a gun when some creepy ass fatty was stalking him and starting shit.

Short version : fat wannabe cop starts some shit and gets flashed. Can't handle shit he started and resorts to gun. To the cops it was just another dead ni66er that wasn't worth the manpower to investigate until it went viral.
That is the entire story in two sentences.

He might have had 110lbs on him, but he was significantly shorter 5'9" vs 6'3". Seems like there's a lot of the story missing at this point.
I don't care if the kid was Manute Bol. Zimmerman had two charges of domestic assault AND a felony assault on police officer charge that was dropped so this is not some guy who's afraid of confrontation.

Has anyone seen the original police report?

If Zimmerman was punched in the face and had a broken nose and also had his head smashed into the pavement as many times as he claims than why was he not transported to the hospital to tend to his wounds??

Also a typical police ballistic investigation will reveal just how close the two were standing when the shot went into Trayvon (sp). Wonder if they will look into that one too?! I don't know about you but with a broken nose that should have immediately swelled up and also after having my head smashed into the pavement I probably would not have a clear shot after struggling to get a suspicious thug off of my back...

Just some things that make you go hmmmm!

Now really, I don't give a damn if the kid was black, white, purple, or green. Bottom line is that Zimmerman was told not to follow him by police (911) dispatchers. Why did he continue to pursue this? I wear a hoodie every day, yep even in summer. I am scared for my life now :)

That is the entire story in two sentences.

I don't care if the kid was Manute Bol. Zimmerman had two charges of domestic assault AND a felony assault on police officer charge that was dropped so this is not some guy who's afraid of confrontation.

that makes me go hmmmmmmm

Wow I had never heard of that case and I was living in AR then.

I remember the story, and remember some of the uproar. It never got to anything as big as this case, although the details of the assault and murder are pretty fucking extreme.

According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.
Channon's death came only after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Channon suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Channon was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Channon died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

I found this blog, the claims made make me lol. Then again, it seems plausible that a rich while girl would have black rape fantasies and murder her boyfriend beforehand to allow it to happen.

http://channonchristian.blogspot.com/

Also, guy in my avatar would totally ravage dat girl's vag with his 12 inch cock. What, too soon?

4. kid turns a diff way
5. Zimmy appears again.

I dunno..is that what REALLY happened? I said I don't watch the news and not sure what the story is that's why I asked for clarification. I thought I read where the kid was on top of the guy attacking him and then ended up getting shot in the back after said attack.

If that's the case, then I stand by my statement.

If it turns out the guy was just following the kid cuz he thought he was another thug and shot him for no apparent reason then it's totally different.

I dunno..is that what REALLY happened? I said I don't watch the news and not sure what the story is that's why I asked for clarification. I thought I read where the kid was on top of the guy attacking him and then ended up getting shot in the back after said attack.

If that's the case, then I stand by my statement.

If it turns out the guy was just following the kid cuz he thought he was another thug and shot him for no apparent reason then it's totally different.

no one knows what really happened and its pretty obvious the media is spinning this case in a way that's going to start race riots. pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me

Top Bottom