Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

Please tell me you're not inferring the reason he's still not in jail has something to do with him being "white".

I wasn't inferring anything. Just said that the majority of people seem to be on the same page despite all the surfacing issues/arguments this recent tragedy brought forth. our justice system sucks. personally i don't care what color he is or what color the victim was, one is shot in the back and killed, and the other is not held for his crime. They must have a different idea/definition of what self defense is than the one i knew.

i only watch mike & mike in the morning and john stewart and stephen colbert at night...and even those are depressing at times if you look past the humor...i never watch fox of cnn or even the local news...nothing but bullshit, lies and sadness there...i read my tax updates, my economic updates, my valuation and accounting periodicals and updates and i read rolling stone magazine (but i generally steer clear of most of the bullshit propogated by that left-wing nut-job matt taibbi)...that's pretty much it...no...i'm not well-read...and i'm not generally open to new ideas (although i am willing to listen)...i believe in citizenship and responsibility and hard work and having some fun once in a while...these are the things that i try to teach my kids...and, more through actions than words, most of the time...however, i am the parent and i am imperfect and i am not above "do as i say, not as i do"...thank you very much.

and you have great abs, lets not forget the important stuff.

A few years ago, we had an absolutely horrific kidnapping/raping/mutilation/murder (in that order) of a young Knoxville couple.

And yes, both the guy and girl were repeatedly raped with a broken chair leg before being mutilated. The guy was given the benefit of a few bullets to the head and burned to death, whereas the girl was forced to drink pipe cleaner then placed in garbage bags and left to suffocate to death.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I cannot figure out why we didn't hear more about it in the national media. It was a story in Knoxville, but never made national news.

Oh... and when white supremacists showed up here in Knoxville to protest the killings, locals here dressed up like clowns and made fun of them.

Clowns counter protest a KKK rally • VideoSift: Online Video *Quality Control

So now that Sharpton is already on-site and the Black Panthers are en route, will they be greeted by similar clowns?

I don't watch the news so I dunno wtf is going on cept for the couple posts I read on here. So did this kid assault this dude and then flea and the guy chased him down and shot him?

Is that what happened?

I don't watch the news so I dunno wtf is going on cept for the couple posts I read on here. So did this kid assault this dude and then flea and the guy chased him down and shot him?

Is that what happened?

can I have your k?

Is that what happened?

meh that is a possibility, a witness claims the kid was on top of him beating him.
but we'll have to wait and see, will most certainly be a interesting court case

If that's the case then the kid got what he deserved IMO.

1. Kid is walking to his father's fiance's house after getting Skittles and Arizona tea for his brother, who's already there.
2. Zimmy (gun toting street clothes wearing neighborhood guy) sees a shifty looking negro in his gangster hoodie cuz you know gangsters love them some Skittles, calls cops
3. Zimmy follows kid (in his truck)
4. kid turns a diff way
5. Zimmy appears again.
6. kid tells gf on phone this guy's following me
7. kid starts to run at some point
8. Zimmy tells dispatcher he's going after him (leaving the safety of his truck to do so)
9. Dispatcher tells Zimmy we don't need to do that, sir.
10. At some point the two are face to face, who knows whats going on now.
11. 250lb Zimmy and 140lb Trayvon begin to wrestle on the ground, allegedly for a minute.
12. Zimmy claims kid was going to town on him, and shoots him.

Trayvon lays in a morgue for THREE days as John Doe because the police a) never check his phone for family members, last calls, etc and b) never go door to door asking if anyone knows the kid. They would have found his dad's fiance and brother, who was waiting on his Arizona tea (that's good shit). Lawyer says Zimmy has a broken nose and some other shit. Strangely, no hospital report of this. Zimmy is never a suspect due to Stand Your Ground law. His gun is never confiscated or checked in any way. His clothes aren't checked. Zimmy isn't tested for anything but dead Trayvon is tested for drugs and alcohol (clean).

This happened a month ago and you've only been hearing about it for a week because the police WERE NOT investigating jack and the story went viral on the internet. Now whatever evidence there was is in worse condition than the OJ trial.

Now miplank, if some punk you got a 1 buck 10 on wants to throw hands do you REALLY a gun to put his ass in a neck lock and make him say uncle?

Top Bottom