Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

How does that work though? I've joked around with my fiance about doing the whole rape fantasy thing. I mean, she likes it when I pull on her hair a bit or put my hand around her neck gently, but how would you pretend-rape somebody? Like would I hold her down and fuck her in the ass until she bleeds, then say "I love you baby"?

How does that work though? I've joked around with my fiance about doing the whole rape fantasy thing. I mean, she likes it when I pull on her hair a bit or put my hand around her neck gently, but how would you pretend-rape somebody? Like would I hold her down and fuck her in the ass until she bleeds, then say "I love you baby"?

No, you need to agree upon it beforehand. You don't just do it out of nowhere even if you know she likes it and obv there has to be a safe word in case things get intense.

The fantasies only go so far. The allure for most women is being out of control, that's what they're looking to fulfill in bed, not trying to match the brutality of an actual rape.

now, not knowing much about the case it looks shady to me, unjustified homicide.
zimmerman, btw, is hispanic or at least appears to be so from the pic i saw...howcome, though, all the lib rags and black blogs are screaming bloody racist and dennouncing the man (ie white people esp conservatives who secretly want this sorta thing to happen by passing gun laws like florida has "stand your ground") but when a white bro is murdered by a black (happens more frequently than the opposite) you never hear anything about racism/marches for justice/etc? and if someone asks how come there isn't a hate crime charge/investigation the media/da wil say there is no proof it was racist based...but the only proof needed for white on black crime is the act in itself...it's like the media is super afraid of the possiblity that maybe, just maybe white folks aren't the only ones who harbor racism and saying so will trigger an onslaught of marches/dennounciations/lawsuits...so we just move along like sheep acting like it never happened, meanwhile everyone get's into a frenzy and acts as if slavery/lynching/jim crow is under every rug when some dbag kills a black bro.
a murder such as the zimmerman deal is not just a dbag killing a black, it's as if the entire white race did it and will do more if not checked and checked hard.
discuss

its really hard to comment on the subject intelligently without being there and knowing the real story... I read a story on msn today that said he quit following him and the kid circled back and hit him first... But to be totally honest I don't have a single fuck to give... I grew up in south central LA... My mom and I was chased outta our community in 92 riots with bricks and bats by people who a month before called us friends and ate our food etc etc.. This shit happens every damn day and this is just the medias way of blowing shit up to cause a stir with everyone in the country, total bullshit! Anyone know who Reginald Denny is??? probably not by name but u know him from the news.. in 92' he was the white truck driver dragged from his truck and beat within an inch of his life by the LA 4 while the cops sat on the corner and watched it all bc they were told on the radio not to break it up. Where the fuck was his justice??? where the fuck was sharpton and jessie at?? No fucking where... That guy was just doing his job and was beat badly, now hes basically a retard living in lake havisu AZ fixing boat motors living off of disability... Those 4 guys were convicted of mayhem only, the judge didnt want to charge them with attempted murder bc they didnt want to start up anymore shit... basically 5 yrs later they all were free on good behavior... Like i said fuck all that shit... U guys can buy into it if u want, I've lived it... seen it... Theres never any justice

I mildly tried something with an ex, pretty much just had him restrain me, pin me down, use his weight on top of me if I tried to squirm away ,pretty much I'd pretend I didnt want it and he'd make me do it anyway... pretty fucking hot.... I'd add actual restraints/handcuffs, bonding, etc and maybe a blindfold next time... you know... if I ever have sex again :worried:

I mildly tried something with an ex, pretty much just had him restrain me, pin me down, use his weight on top of me if I tried to squirm away ,pretty much I'd pretend I didnt want it and he'd make me do it anyway... pretty fucking hot.... I'd add actual restraints/handcuffs, bonding, etc and maybe a blindfold next time... you know... if I ever have sex again :worried:

I'll climb on top of you and pass out if you want

You're just going to have to do the raping this time

I remember the story, and remember some of the uproar. It never got to anything as big as this case, although the details of the assault and murder are pretty fucking extreme.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I found this blog, the claims made make me lol. Then again, it seems plausible that a rich while girl would have black rape fantasies and murder her boyfriend beforehand to allow it to happen.

Channon Christian Lie & Cover UP

Also, guy in my avatar would totally ravage dat girl's vag with his 12 inch cock. What, too soon?
whoa that blogspot site has a lot of kill whitey islamic rhetoric on it... had some deep links to other fucked up shit.

I make her "safe word" something really long like Supercalafrajalistickexpialadocious so i get a second or two longer with the fantasy.

Top Bottom