Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Saints.. Nfl

HopeSinks

hey, they had a gold stripe on their pants last season, correct? and they had gold pants the season prior to that, right? they just looked very strange tonight, like a college team...

rush... what the fuck are you talking about??? yes, the owner and the city are not clicking on negotiations, so if thats your point stick to it, instead of making it appear as though you were born and raised there... i was asking about the color of the saints pants... not the education status... or howard stern... make some sense man.

madbomber31 said:
rush... what the fuck are you talking about??? yes, the owner and the city are not clicking on negotiations, so if thats your point stick to it, instead of making it appear as though you were born and raised there... i was asking about the color of the saints pants... not the education status... or howard stern... make some sense man.

hmmmmmmm, me thinks someone MIGHT have two handles on this board :confused:

who would that be?

if you are referring to me you'd be incorrect... hope sinks is my female friend.. (that reads "sex partner")

Back to the subject at hand.I liked the new look they had last night.I just wish they would change the color of their helmet,maybe black with a gold logo.
Also Jeff Blake looked like shit and everytime he was sacked he would get up with a smile on his face.I dont care if he was playing behind a second string or third string line he should still be able to produce.

Yeah the pants looked pretty cool. Last years was cool to.

Speaking of QB's. Brooks looked sharp last night.

Granted it was the first game of preseason, offense/defense run vanilla schemes, etc., etc. . . . . but I'm worried about the run protection or lack there of they showed last night. I'm sure it was a fluke though last night.

Top Bottom