Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The past 4 months of my life, opiate additction, hitting rock bottom and rehab

Wow, had no idea what you were going through, but I'm happy to see you here. You have my best wishes.:)

holy shit, nope didn't have a clue that group existed. In fact I can't recall ever clicking on that "groups" link even once.

then that's MY fault. Sorry, RW. When I got the riot act read to me for being on EF, and a D-vorse almost ensued, but I promised never to go to EF again, ( yes, that makes me a lieing ass big fucking dawg) I had to rely on others to take over. And they did, I was lucky to have the support. I'm still not around nearly as much as I was to keep an eye out for people who may need/want some help.

Now you can tell others when you see the need.....

TxB

(my name is andrew
i like smoking weed, long walks on the beach, and discount moist smokeless tobacco) <<<< who is this? lol

alcohol, coke of any kind, meth if there wasn't any coke.... to answer your question Andy. 30 years worth.....

Sounds like a lot of people have never heard of New Beginnings.
This has been a great thread.
17 yrs sobriety and going strong.

I would say I can be a problem drinker most of the time, which is not an alcoholic to my understanding. Problem drinking means I dont crave alcohol or need to drink, it means when I start to drink its hard to stop before getting drunk. I go weeks without drinking and its no big deal.

I know everyone here is totally shocked by this revelation on my part.

I would say I can be a problem drinker most of the time, which is not an alcoholic to my understanding. Problem drinking means I dont crave alcohol or need to drink, it means when I start to drink its hard to stop before getting drunk. I go weeks without drinking and its no big deal.

I know everyone here is totally shocked by this revelation on my part.

sorry to break the news SD, but your one of us. The clincher is, the phemomina of "craving" after alcohol is ingested.... 1's to many and a 100 isn't enough, that old addage....

Yes Ricco, we needs to get out more I see. I may ask N2/ Letto if it's OK if I bump the old announcement thread. Or, it would be just as easy to make another.....either way.

(If I do the old link, my old SN and avi is still there, she's hawt!)

Oh yes, btw I have 10 years clean and sober. That's after 30 years of drinking...

Very often it's those you'd least expect to be addicts/alcoholics. The "disease" does not discriminate.

Many are/were extremely skilled at hiding it.

I had 15 people in my group at rehab

2 lawyers (both alchs)
nascar truck driver (pills)
small time radio host in pittsburg (opiates)
3 successful 40+ yo's with great families (pills/opiates/alch)
4 kids that were all hooked on pills/heroin

What suprised me was the amount of kids in there that were heroin addicts, it was unbelievable. now that Oxy's have that gel in them where you can't crush em, the dope use is gunna sky rocket

About 200+ men and women, 50/50 Narcs + Alchs, i'd say 90% of the NA group was heroin/opiate, the rest coke + benzo's, only met 2 for meth. I thought there would be alot more crack/meth addicts

And I sincerely appreciate all the kind responses and K, seriously means alot. I've read them all and none went unnoticed. It's great EF has a support group here I can share on, makes me feel less of an outcast. Hopefully I can get back to posting more, just jammed up right now trying to hit all these meetings and floating my resume around to all these companies.

Sounds like a lot of people have never heard of New Beginnings.
This has been a great thread.
17 yrs sobriety and going strong.

The Groups function I think is too well hidden in vBulletin. I've been here so long I guess when that function was added somewhere along the line I never noticed it.

Top Bottom