Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The past 4 months of my life, opiate additction, hitting rock bottom and rehab

I linked the brother up in PMs, naturally.

I know you did Nef. Without a doubt...
maybe he'll post up, I see he dropped by, but I couldn't find a post. I really wish he would....
He's a DAMN good bro. Nothing to be ashamed of, addiction has no preference. Mom's, dad's, coaches, Dr's, welfare dependant, it takes us all...
But, there is hope. Iam still alive and well, there's the proof. If anyone wants to hear my story, just ask. I'll be happy to share the terrible, horrific, life I lead in hopes the you or a loved one may not have to.
Unfortunately, the computer crashed that had our first New Beginnings pages. In there was my and others stories, in detail. It took months to get all them down, it was VERY valuable info that we had amassed. But even now, where we start the second chapter of sorts, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience that we have written down. If any of you need us, we're here. If you don't want to be seen posting there and want to remain annomous, PM me and I'll keep it confidential. Btw, so would all the others....

TxB

I know you did Nef. Without a doubt...
maybe he'll post up, I see he dropped by, but I couldn't find a post. I really wish he would....
He's a DAMN good bro. Nothing to be ashamed of, addiction has no preference. Mom's, dad's, coaches, Dr's, welfare dependant, it takes us all...
But, there is hope. Iam still alive and well, there's the proof. If anyone wants to hear my story, just ask. I'll be happy to share the terrible, horrific, life I lead in hopes the you or a loved one may not have to.
Unfortunately, the computer crashed that had our first New Beginnings pages. In there was my and others stories, in detail. It took months to get all them down, it was VERY valuable info that we had amassed. But even now, where we start the second chapter of sorts, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience that we have written down. If any of you need us, we're here. If you don't want to be seen posting there and want to remain annomous, PM me and I'll keep it confidential. Btw, so would all the others....

TxB

I'm supposed to do a write up of my "story" for my church support group....maybe I'll type it and print it so I can copy and past in new beginnings.

hey you new beginnings peeps, would you mind telling what your fix was?
i can't envision nerf or txbondsmen being addicted to things, it goes
against their e-personalities

I find it slightly amusing, and then slightly pissed off, that we have all the "official" posts from people who "know" about drug addiction. YET, all but 3 posters have never even been seen in the New Beginnings group. We have EF members who have been EXTREEMLY sick, needed all this sage advise, where were yall then?
Thanks to the other 3, that advise was sound, I hope that you PM'd him and asked him to come join us.

TR, I think that you knew we had a substance abuse group, but if you didn't it's New Beginnings, we'd love to try and help in any way, give you our stories and what worked for us, or just listen.

TxB

Here's the original announcement for the group, check the date, it's hard to believe that during this time, some of you weren'r around to help a Brother or Sister out.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...one-who-experiencing-problems-due-615372.html

holy shit, nope didn't have a clue that group existed. In fact I can't recall ever clicking on that "groups" link even once.

Lebron leaving hurt me and caused my use

LOL....It's funny you say that because that's the type of thing i jokingly thought about right after i read your post. I honestly thought that's why you left EF for a bit.

But anyways man, totally surprising to hear that. Thanks for sharing. You've never been the type to open up like that, so I think that is a really constructive step. I think as shitty as things have been, you realized a lot more about yourself than you may have before. I think even with weed, you had addictive behavior. Not physical, but psychological. The difference being is that since there's no physical withdrawal and you can function with weed, it didn't have this type of downward spiral or negative impact on your life.

You got nowhere to go but up from here. Life is very fluid and things can change in a blink of an eye. It's just a new chapter in your life. However you write it is completely dependent on you

hey you new beginnings peeps, would you mind telling what your fix was?
i can't envision nerf or txbondsmen being addicted to things, it goes
against their e-personalities

addiction's genetic component means you really can't make any assumptions based on anything. There are a lot of good and apparently normal or successful people that struggle with addiction.

Not only that, addiction just doesn't come in the form drugs or alcohol. Food, internet, video games, sex, gambling. Addiction can literally be anything that inspires compulsive use of something or activity that is detrimental to daily life, despite knowing it is negatively effecting your day to day to life.

Top Bottom