Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The past 4 months of my life, opiate additction, hitting rock bottom and rehab

Lambruh, please check in bro and let us know how you are feeling.
Good or bad
Silence is not a good thing.

I hope you are doing good bro, and remember there is no such thing as "doing just a little" that is BS and we all know it, like Omega said, cold turkey is the way to go.....

doing great thanks!

i'm not going to lie though, I had a few brews watching some football so I guess technically my sobriety run ended, havn't used drugs though. I'm not a big drinker, it's just the cool fall weather, halloween, the leaves, sunday afternoon fb. Stupid mistake

OFF TOPIC: Are the Longhorns even ranked? (lol)

Been laying low alot, hanging with this chick I met at NA. She's got skeletons but is sweet. Good to hang with someone who can relate to what you're going through. Were not fucking

That's about it, i'm just being a lazy ass collecting Obama money for right now, I don't know how people (pmunk) do it, I get so bored not having a job. No structure, I want to get back to work, any work. Maybe get my masters, it's nice being able to start over, so many new options, no longer institutionalized, free.

Love u guys 8=====D

longhorns are gonna be ranked again after beating nebraska i think. but their offense is pretty wack this year with freshman qb, no more shipley, and the same weak ass running game they've had for the last 5 years

Cool , good to hear.
Urges will come and go
I'm all about marijuana maintenance, so don't harp on yourself for drinkin a couple brews on a Sunday afternoon. As long as you can handle yourself and not binge.

You workin out?

Cool , good to hear.
Urges will come and go
I'm all about marijuana maintenance, so don't harp on yourself for drinkin a couple brews on a Sunday afternoon. As long as you can handle yourself and not binge.

You workin out?
I cant say I agree, not so soon after recovery.....

doing great thanks!

i'm not going to lie though, I had a few brews watching some football so I guess technically my sobriety run ended, havn't used drugs though. I'm not a big drinker, it's just the cool fall weather, halloween, the leaves, sunday afternoon fb. Stupid mistake

OFF TOPIC: Are the Longhorns even ranked? (lol)

Been laying low alot, hanging with this chick I met at NA. She's got skeletons but is sweet. Good to hang with someone who can relate to what you're going through. Were not fucking

That's about it, i'm just being a lazy ass collecting Obama money for right now, I don't know how people (pmunk) do it, I get so bored not having a job. No structure, I want to get back to work, any work. Maybe get my masters, it's nice being able to start over, so many new options, no longer institutionalized, free.

Love u guys 8=====D

Im glad you are doing well too :)
just take it one day at a time, don't beat yourself up for having a couple beers. Generally speaking, those of us with addiction issues aren't great with handling alcohol either though.
Addiction is a cunning, powerful, and baffling disease, and it may try to suck you in through the drink, so be careful.
For me, a drink will only lead to hunting down drugs. Guaranteed.
Recovery is a whole process, it is not an overnight thing. It is a lifestyle, and as long as you just focus on the next 24 hours, you have a chance at sobriety. Forget about the past, and don't think about tomorrow.
It is good you have a sober friend, I recommend finding sober male friends too though to hang out with.

Im glad you are doing well too :)
just take it one day at a time, don't beat yourself up for having a couple beers. Generally speaking, those of us with addiction issues aren't great with handling alcohol either though.
Addiction is a cunning, powerful, and baffling disease, and it may try to suck you in through the drink, so be careful.
For me, a drink will only lead to hunting down drugs. Guaranteed.
Recovery is a whole process, it is not an overnight thing. It is a lifestyle, and as long as you just focus on the next 24 hours, you have a chance at sobriety. Forget about the past, and don't think about tomorrow.
It is good you have a sober friend, I recommend finding sober male friends too though to hang out with.
Listen to this very wise woman

Top Bottom