Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The past 4 months of my life, opiate additction, hitting rock bottom and rehab

Wow bro, idk what to say. Now that you have been MIA and your pm to me and the suboxone thread it all is coming together. I feel like an ass for not knowing.
I know what you are goin through bro, it sucks BIG TIME. The depression after the fact is what you are fighting. Everyday gets better bro. It totally sounds like you are clear headed and aware of your actions and cravings.
I've been there through 8 months straight of bangin 3-4 oc 80s a day, going to rehab and getting clean. Only to have almost a years worth of sobriety and thinking "I can do one here and there casually now" WRONG

That led me down an even darker road, did the same as you.. switched to dog food dope shortly cause it was "cheaper" (oc's were $70 bucks here not $50 like u had FML!)then I got fed up with my connection and the dope game and weened my mind and body off with 20mgs of methadone daily and 100 dollars of crack (we were speed balling at the time)
Anyhow fast forward another 7 months and I am fucked, all strung out, tapped out, new kid, fucked , fucked, and more fucked. Mentally, physically, finacially...fucked. That shit had me by the balls mentally like H did physically. IDK which one is worse. They both suck IMO! Off to rehab again and haven't touched a hard drug since April 08'

So bro, keep on keeping on. Go to the meetings, that is fucking awesome that you are doing that.
Don't hang with friends that use, you can't, you shouldn't.
Don't make the same mistake as me and think it's all right to dibble dabble, it will suck you in, you and me combined are not strong enough.
You are past the hard part, i know you can feel helpless at times and that is normal. Call a family member, pm me or anyone, cry, let it out. We got your back bro.

I'm really glad you are ok bro

Yo

Doing the 90 NA meetings in 90 days, IOP, talking to a pysch, everything. I went into rehab wanting to get clean, paid attention, started working the 12 steps and keeping at it. I'm not all into the higher power idea but the philosophy behind it is great. It's amazing how much I learned about myself in there and the common mental aspects that all addicts share.

Visit some different meetings to find a group with which you really connect, ok? That's important. I've got 8 years in now and can tell you from experience it's ALL about the group. Definitely the Higher Power concept does not work for everyone. In fact it doesn't work for a lot of people. It's the peer support though homie.

Please visit at least 3 different groups and don't settle until for one until you really find yourself connecting. :)

Yo

Top Bottom