Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Oregon Ducks vs Boise State Broncos 9/3 10:15p

yup cant bet against the bluefield .. they won 49 in a row at home .. i didnt know that
talked about this earlier.. but why don't other teams follow suit with the colored field? I'd love to see a red or yellow, or any non-green colored field. I personally love seeing the blue field.

talked about this earlier.. but why don't other teams follow suit with the colored field? I'd love to see a red or yellow, or any non-green colored field. I personally love seeing the blue field.

lol idk bro.. but that team never loses on that field.. crazy stuff..

who seen the black rb on oregon lay out the white guy on boise state when they game was over? lol he droped him with a jab

blount? yeah that shit was hilarious. the dude already has an anger problem. and the fat white dude called him a racial slur im sure. i would of done the same thing

BS could run the table and they still wouldn't beat any of the top 5 teams at the end of the year.

Strength of schedule > Undefeated

BS could run the table and they still wouldn't beat any of the top 5 teams at the end of the year.

Strength of schedule > Undefeated
I'll agree that there will be 5 teams better than them.. but probably not the top 5 ranked teams (provided they did run the table.) The BCS system is wack. The tie breakers are weak, and the logic that losing a game early in the season is better than losing one late makes no sense.

at home they could beat anyone except florida .. not saying they would .. saying they would have a chance ..

To be honest I hope they do make a BCS bowl, as long as they play a legit top 10 team. I think they'll get their asses beat. They opened the season at UGA a few years back and that game was pretty much over in 10 minutes. Zabransky threw 2 INTs for TDs in the first quarter.

Top Bottom