Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 'Kobe Bryant sucks' thread (Sorearms)

Not the leader that Jordan was. I bet Jordan could still school him.

As much as I hate Kobe, I don't think there is a finer woman in the world than his wife. I have seen her in person and she is unbelievable

She meets the standard of what I would expect for a superstar pro athlete. The fact that she stuck with him after the incident shows he appears to have made a good choice. She probably could have taken him to the cleaners, probably still can at any time.

Love him or hate him, Kobe is the best player in the NBA bar none. He simply has all the skills both defensively and offensively.

Lebron is up there too, but Kobe has waaaaaayyyyyyy better shooting skills. Besides, Lebron is on a better team especially since the Cavs have a true center.

wutangnomo said:
Love him or hate him, Kobe is the best player in the NBA bar none. He simply has all the skills both defensively and offensively.

Lebron is up there too, but Kobe has waaaaaayyyyyyy better shooting skills. Besides, Lebron is on a better team especially since the Cavs have a true center.

lol, no.

Lebron's jumper isn't as aesthetically pleasing but last time I checked, his shooting percentage was considerably better than Mr. Bryant's. Lebron smokes Kobe's stats across the board. The ONLY category where Kobe can legitimately claim to be better than Lebron is defensively. I would also argue that Dwayne Wade is a better player than Mr. Bryant.

On a bit of a different note, Kobe is now officially the biggest bitch EVER. He doesn't even bother to show up in the second half for a game 7?He leaves his teammates out in the cold? He not only refuses to shake hands with the opposing team but encourages the same boorish poor sportsmanship from his teammates as well? Anyone that compares this petulant little punk to Michael Jordan EVER again is the biggest idiot in history.

bluepeter said:
lol, no.

Lebron's jumper isn't as aesthetically pleasing but last time I checked, his shooting percentage was considerably better than Mr. Bryant's. Lebron smokes Kobe's stats across the board. The ONLY category where Kobe can legitimately claim to be better than Lebron is defensively. I would also argue that Dwayne Wade is a better player than Mr. Bryant.

On a bit of a different note, Kobe is now officially the biggest bitch EVER. He doesn't even bother to show up in the second half for a game 7?He leaves his teammates out in the cold? He not only refuses to shake hands with the opposing team but encourages the same boorish poor sportsmanship from his teammates as well? Anyone that compares this petulant little punk to Michael Jordan EVER again is the biggest idiot in history.

lol, yes.

Kobe single-handedly won the majority of Laker games himself. One on one nobody can match Kobe in a scoring duel. Lebron has a waaaayyyy better supporting cast...Iglauskas, Hughes, Marshall, Snow, Gooden, a lot of good role players. Who does Kobe have besides Lamar Odom? Smush Parker lol? That idiot Luke Walton?? Lmao! HUGE difference bro.

Kobe is a pure shooter, Lebron is not. You think Lebron is a pure shooter when he shoots 74% from the free throw line??????? I don't know any pure shooter that shoots less then 80% from the free throw line.

And your comment about Lebron blowing Kobe out of the water in stats is wrong. Field goals Kobe is 45%, Lebron 48%. Three point percentage Kobe is 35%, Lebron 34%. Free throws Lebron sucks. Kobe more steals, less turnovers in fewer minutes played. Lebron more rebounds and assists, but more turnovers and minutes played. Blah blah.

rudeboyja said:
As much as I hate Kobe, I don't think there is a finer woman in the world than his wife. I have seen her in person and she is unbelievable

Hot, but there's always someone hotter according to the next person.

wutangnomo said:
lol, yes.

Kobe single-handedly won the majority of Laker games himself. One on one nobody can match Kobe in a scoring duel. Lebron has a waaaayyyy better supporting cast...Iglauskas, Hughes, Marshall, Snow, Gooden, a lot of good role players. Who does Kobe have besides Lamar Odom? Smush Parker lol? That idiot Luke Walton?? Lmao! HUGE difference bro.

Kobe is a pure shooter, Lebron is not. You think Lebron is a pure shooter when he shoots 74% from the free throw line??????? I don't know any pure shooter that shoots less then 80% from the free throw line.

And your comment about Lebron blowing Kobe out of the water in stats is wrong. Field goals Kobe is 45%, Lebron 48%. Three point percentage Kobe is 35%, Lebron 34%. Free throws Lebron sucks. Kobe more steals, less turnovers in fewer minutes played. Lebron more rebounds and assists, but more turnovers and minutes played. Blah blah.

Kobe Bryant will not be able to play with anyone else simply because selfish. If his team had a squad of 5 guys who were all 1 on 1 players then maybe he would work out, but after what he did in game 7... I wouldn't want him.

He simply let that team hang and I don't care who he does not have around him , as Charles was saying , he was simply trying to prove a point. The only point he proved is that he is a selfish jerk...

Lebron is a much more unselfish player who gets the other guys on his team in the game.

dont see how lakers fans can even like kobe.. most selfish arrogant prick to ever play the sport..

gjohnson5 said:
Kobe Bryant will not be able to play with anyone else simply because selfish. If his team had a squad of 5 guys who were all 1 on 1 players then maybe he would work out, but after what he did in game 7... I wouldn't want him.

He simply let that team hang and I don't care who he does not have around him , as Charles was saying , he was simply trying to prove a point. The only point he proved is that he is a selfish jerk...

Lebron is a much more unselfish player who gets the other guys on his team in the game.

It's a given that Kobe is selfish and arrogant. Nobody is disputing that.

With that aside, when talking about strictly skills Kobe is by far the most talented player in the NBA. Being arrogant or selfish doesn't change that fact. He is the most cluctch player in the league... maybe ever.

Top Bottom