Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 'Kobe Bryant sucks' thread (Sorearms)

gjohnson5 said:
3 shots in the second half. He did not step up. His team choked too but HE is supposed to get his team going

The last time he didn't show up for a playoff game many thought he did it on purpose because he was pissed after being criticized for shooting too much.

Anyway I'm glad the Lakers lost. He needs a big slice of humble pie.

Longhorn85 said:
The last time he didn't show up for a playoff game many thought he did it on purpose because he was pissed after being criticized for shooting too much.

Anyway I'm glad the Lakers lost. He needs a big slice of humble pie.

I agree with Charles Barkley. He was being selfish and was trying to prove a point by not shooting. I agree with you.

lol @ Paul Pierce being better than Kobe. Kobe would beat Pierce 10 - 1 in a one on one game. So many haters out there. Bar none, Kobe is the most talented player in basketball. He has all the skills. The only guy close is Lebron, and he isn't anywhere near Kobe's level yet. With time, Lebron might be the best ever though. An athletic freak combined with all his talent.

kobe will never win an mvp again.. they aren't gonna award mvp to someone as arrogant as dumb ass. i dont care if he averages 130 pts a game.. they dont want him representing the league as mvp

slickdadd said:
lol @ Paul Pierce being better than Kobe. Kobe would beat Pierce 10 - 1 in a one on one game. So many haters out there. Bar none, Kobe is the most talented player in basketball. He has all the skills. The only guy close is Lebron, and he isn't anywhere near Kobe's level yet. With time, Lebron might be the best ever though. An athletic freak combined with all his talent.

lol at Lebron not being anywhere close to Kobe. Have you had a look at their stats lately bor? He's BETTER than Kobe.

kobe is a giant douche bag. But I don't think he raped that girl in Colorado. Have some "friends of the family" that knew her somehow and they said she was a freak and a half. O well, wish Kobe still went to jail. Hope he never wins another championship ever.

Top Bottom