Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 'Kobe Bryant sucks' thread (Sorearms)

kobe-bryant_170_041228.jpg

Kobe obviously raped that poor girl in CO
Remember the case never went to trial and all the rumors you hear are defense spin. You don't pay out 5 million for a case to go away when someone is accusing you of rape. He basically apologized and admitted wrongdoing in the settlement.

I stopped being a laker fan and will not be one again until he leaves.

I'll echo Phaded on this one. I was wrong they wouldn't make the playoffs. That said, MVP? LMAO

I would vote for Wade, Lebron, Nowitzki, Nash etc. long before Mr. Bryant. Jacking up 30 shots a game to get your average and cursing your teammates the rare time you actually give them the ball isn't MVP material. I would also strongly dispute your inference that Mr. Bryant is the only reason they're going to make the playoffs. The strong play of Odom, Parker, Mihm et. al. are the reason they're going to the postseason. They're doing all the little things while Mr. Wonderful goes out trying to win the scoring title.

Top 3 MVP candidates as of today

1. Steve Nash
2. Kobe Bryant
3. LeBran James

Again, Kobe's chances of winning will really be determined by how far the Lakers get in the playoffs. I really think they need to go to atleast the semi's for him to really have a shot to win over Steve Nash. My point being that Kobe has a realistic chance of winning the MVP as opposed to your stoopid asses saying "yeah right" "no way ever 'cause he sucks" etc, etc....

so suck it!!!!

although nash has better numbers this season from his last.. he will not get mvp.. look at lebrons numbers.. 31.4 pts. 7.2 rebounds 6.7 assists.. i dont think someone has put up stats like that in a long ass time..

Top Bottom