Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 'Kobe Bryant sucks' thread (Sorearms)

Phaded said:
if i said they wont make playoffs i was wrong.. but kobe for mvp? wtf? c'mon.. lakers to semi's? lol @ that..
that's been the word on the sports sites/radio/tv

actually they said "if" the Lakers make it to the playoffs Kobe will most likely be MVP, but I think it will take a little more than just making the first round

A team that no one expected to even be in the playoffs, big change from last year, Kobes fabulous season and he's the main if not the only reason why the team is in the playoffs. That sounds like MVP to me.

Kakdiesel said:
Paul Pierce > Kobe Steak

agreed.. lebron is also having a better year than kobe.. not only do i hate kobe just cause he's kobe but lately when his team makes mistakes near the end of the game.. kobe ridicules them like he's their coach or some shit.. that shit aint necessary.. i can't wait till one of his team mates fucken clock him..

Phaded said:
agreed.. lebron is also having a better year than kobe.. not only do i hate kobe just cause he's kobe but lately when his team makes mistakes near the end of the game.. kobe ridicules them like he's their coach or some shit.. that shit aint necessary.. i can't wait till one of his team mates fucken clock him..
He's their mentor, he's shaping them and they like and appreciate it (seriously).

SoreArms said:
He's their mentor, he's shaping them and they like and appreciate it (seriously).

criticizing someone infront of 30k fans not to mention tv audience when your not even coach is no necessary.. kobe is a brat plain and simple.. and you know it..

If it's so unnescessary or abusive you think there'd be a lot of players asking for a trade, but on the contrary when there were trade rumors before the trade dead line all you heard guys saying is that they liked the team and liked playing with Kobe and hoped the rumors (that involved them) weren't true.

kings%20fan%20as%20cheeseburger%5B1%5D.jpg

Top Bottom