Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise cycle log

G-day everyone.
Wednesday, legs
-LEG PRESS (4 SEC POSITIVES)...3 X 7-9
-SMITH, MACHINE OR HACK SQUATS (4 SEC NEGATIVES)...3 X 7-9
-DS: SINGLE LEG EXTENSIONS...3 X 10-12, DROP, 6-8
-SEATED LEG CURL (4 SEC HOLD AT SQUEEZE)...3 X 7-9
-LYING LEG CURL (4 SEC NEGATIVES)...3 X 7-9
-SS: BB OR DB STIFF LEG DEADLIFT/ADDUCTION MACHINE...2 X 10-12/13-15

What a workout eh. After this leg session, I was deader than a dead dingo’s donger and that’s bloody dead. Today is my day off work so I had a little sleep in, which was good. I also had 2 meals and 3lt of water before training and bit of per-workout powder to give me a little bundi going into that leg workout. I don’t always use pre workout powder but it’s good on a legs day👍🏼.
Here is my pre workout supps I have each workout and my pre workout powder.
I really like the tbjp products, they actually work. They get the 2 thumbs up from me👍🏼👍🏼.5
nice update here

How’s that pre hit? I bet hard
It’s mild, nothing too crazy. I had Jacked 3-D when it first came out. Nothing hits as hard as that stuff😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫. It was to much for me.

Friday,
Back
WG Pull down 3x6-9
Under Hand Grip Seat Row 3x7-9
Incline DB Row 3x7-9
DB Pullover 3x7-9

These exercises are in no set order as mentioned before. There was also a super set thrown in there.

My strength is starting to increase with my stamina. I will post up weights next workout with pics👍🏼 of my top sets.
I find my workouts are much more productive after work having eaten three or four meals before hand.
Judgement day tomorrow. I check in with my coach. I’ll post my bodyweight and progress pics to keep the log up to date.

Top Bottom