Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate and Equipoise cycle log

One of the healthiest meats out there. Love it. One of my staples for protein
Really ? I suppose they have so much muscle I would suspect it would be, what does it actually taste like?

It’s the leanest meat going eh. If no one told you what you we’re eating, you would think it is a prime cut of steak because it’s not chewy at all and does not have a strong flavour.
Really ? I suppose they have so much muscle I would suspect it would be, what does it actually taste like?

It’s the leanest meat going eh. If no one told you what you we’re eating, you would think it is a prime cut of steak because it’s not chewy at all and does not have a strong flavour.
Oh wow thats super intriguing, I honestly never even would have thought it would taste like that, appreciate the information and teaching me something new 💪

Ok, wrapping up the log for the week.
Training, bloody good mate.
Eating, didn’t miss a beat.
Sleep, can do better, will do better.
Mental state, 🤪 good.
My work is going to start getting very busy as we come into the festive season. That can affect my mental state due to working my ass off and not sleeping and resting as much as I should. My training can suffer at times. This year I am going to prioritise more rest.
Here is a shot of my office everyone. It’s awesome when the weather is good, when the weather is bad, it’s shit house.
Absolutely beautiful

Ok, wrapping up the log for the week.
Training, bloody good mate.
Eating, didn’t miss a beat.
Sleep, can do better, will do better.
Mental state, 🤪 good.
My work is going to start getting very busy as we come into the festive season. That can affect my mental state due to working my ass off and not sleeping and resting as much as I should. My training can suffer at times. This year I am going to prioritise more rest.
Here is a shot of my office everyone. It’s awesome when the weather is good, when the weather is bad, it’s shit house.
great work bro

G-day everyone.
Wednesday, legs
-LEG PRESS (4 SEC POSITIVES)...3 X 7-9
-SMITH, MACHINE OR HACK SQUATS (4 SEC NEGATIVES)...3 X 7-9
-DS: SINGLE LEG EXTENSIONS...3 X 10-12, DROP, 6-8
-SEATED LEG CURL (4 SEC HOLD AT SQUEEZE)...3 X 7-9
-LYING LEG CURL (4 SEC NEGATIVES)...3 X 7-9
-SS: BB OR DB STIFF LEG DEADLIFT/ADDUCTION MACHINE...2 X 10-12/13-15

What a workout eh. After this leg session, I was deader than a dead dingo’s donger and that’s bloody dead. Today is my day off work so I had a little sleep in, which was good. I also had 2 meals and 3lt of water before training and bit of per-workout powder to give me a little bundi going into that leg workout. I don’t always use pre workout powder but it’s good on a legs day👍🏼.
Here is my pre workout supps I have each workout and my pre workout powder.
I really like the tbjp products, they actually work. They get the 2 thumbs up from me👍🏼👍🏼.5

Attachments

• IMG_6874-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6874-compressed.jpeg
    729.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6875-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6875-compressed.jpeg
    997.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6876-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6876-compressed.jpeg
    889 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6877-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_6877-compressed.jpeg
    851.1 KB · Views: 80
G-day everyone.
Wednesday, legs
-LEG PRESS (4 SEC POSITIVES)...3 X 7-9
-SMITH, MACHINE OR HACK SQUATS (4 SEC NEGATIVES)...3 X 7-9
-DS: SINGLE LEG EXTENSIONS...3 X 10-12, DROP, 6-8
-SEATED LEG CURL (4 SEC HOLD AT SQUEEZE)...3 X 7-9
-LYING LEG CURL (4 SEC NEGATIVES)...3 X 7-9
-SS: BB OR DB STIFF LEG DEADLIFT/ADDUCTION MACHINE...2 X 10-12/13-15

What a workout eh. After this leg session, I was deader than a dead dingo’s donger and that’s bloody dead. Today is my day off work so I had a little sleep in, which was good. I also had 2 meals and 3lt of water before training and bit of per-workout powder to give me a little bundi going into that leg workout. I don’t always use pre workout powder but it’s good on a legs day👍🏼.
Here is my pre workout supps I have each workout and my pre workout powder.
I really like the tbjp products, they actually work. They get the 2 thumbs up from me👍🏼👍🏼.5
@Aussiebrah what does little bundi mean bro?
those preworkouts are fine

if you blast ostazol m1mk and cardazol 3-4 caps each its like doing DMAA with stims crazy good clean pump and stim

@Aussiebrah what does little bundi mean bro?
those preworkouts are fine

if you blast ostazol m1mk and cardazol 3-4 caps each its like doing DMAA with stims crazy good clean pump and stim
Bundi, is a saying we use here bro. It means (go hard) or (give it a good go). Cool, I’ll have a look in to it👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 thanks for the info.

Top Bottom