Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test crashed after PCT

DerFuhrer

Hey bros, it's been a while ...

So here's the problem, I finished my last cycle this November consisting of 50mg TrenA / 50mg test prop / 50mg masteron prop ED shots for 10 weeks with a 3 week turanabol kick starter and 3 week Winstrol finisher, ive seen some pretty awesome gains of lean mass.
My PCT protocol started with HCG in the last 2 weeks of the cycle with 750ui E3D/E4D for 4x shots and then 24h after my last shot began the clomid 50/50/50/25 and tamoxifen 40/40/20/20.

It's been 2 months now and in the last few weeks my libido just crashed and my balls shrunk, I have 0 sex drive, my girl can sleep naked next to me and I don't even think about something, the only up side is that my strength is still up and my body weight remains constant.

So I've decided to run a blood work, the results came in today and they show this: FSH and LH normal, in the above range, Estadriol normal, in the low range and Total Testosterone is way damn low !! It's 2,7 nmol/L, the normal range being 5 - 18 nmol/L.

I need some help bros, can't figure it out why my test crashed, the LH levels are high so I can't make sense of it, need some help, urgent ! I want my libido and balls back, and I'm afraid I'll lose my muscle mass, please any advice on what to do next ?

I was planning on running a light prohormone/sarms cycle next week as a bridge but now this fked me up, need to solve it.:(

your pct was inadequate.. too short. when you run hcg and SERM's only for pct all you do is roller coaster your HPTA. hcg will suppress LH and FSH, and cause high T and E... SERM's will cause LH, FSH, and T to rise and E to drop. when you stop taking them the exact opposite occurs. roller coastering like that does not help you recover, it just delays recovery longer

what you should do is run another pct but this time do it the right way click this >>> http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...est-pct-2014-time-break-out-whip-1328483.html <<< follow this to a TEE. and it will work for you

Thanks for the fast reply steve,

I didn't take the serms and hcg at the same time, I started the HCG in the last weeks of the cycle then the Serms with some ancilliaries like DAA, horny goat ... I've done this in the past with no crash .... BUT ! I forgot to mention this, I had a bad case of enterocolitis (food poisoning) and I was on diarrhea for a week right in my 2nd week of the PCT, I also lost about 10 lbs that week, could that be the decisive factor for my crash ? Was the serms not assimilated due to diarrhea ?

no but the food poisoning would have definitely caused you to lose mass for sure

I would say the first time you did this pct you were lucky to get away with it.. as simple as that.. this time around not so lucky

this type of pct was a good option in the late 80's because really that's all they had access too.

I am rushing out now but if I were in this situation I would get on clomid at 50mg per day. I would run HCG at 500IU eod for the first 2 weeks. Stay on clomid for about 5-6 weeks.

Top Bottom