Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T.O. is TITS!

JKurz1

Banned
Enough said..............

since my Dawg Pound got F-d over this year with injuries, I gotta pull for someone/some-team.......not a philly fan, but TO is the man.......

yeah i screwed up in my salary cap fb team, i had my choice of harrison or t.o., they were basically the same price and i took harrison, hes not having a bad year but t.o. is on fire, didnt think he would get these kind of stats in philly

yeah, now only if Chuck Rogers would lift some weights or get a metal collarbone. I can't believe he's hurt again. Sheeiitty.

talk about fucked up luck, but hey atleast its just a collarbone, that shouldnt affect his speed, his hands or his lower body strength!! so if he can just get that thing made cybernetically or somethin, he'll be set!!!

Peace

yeah but everyone somehow remembers the bad in someone, kinda like how kobe is gonna be know for the rape case. to will be known for his loud mouth. i am partial to him. he said the fines being placed on players for celebrating in the in zone were the "white mans way of putting him down". too bad the white man pays his check. yes his is an amazing athlete, but hes a big asshole too.

If having a big mouth is the only problem he has, I think he'll go down as one of the best.......big mouth? Who cares.....90% of the NFL has big mouths, got to beat out your opponent before you step on the field.......T.O is just more flamboyent and camera "big mouthish"........i love it.....

Top Bottom