Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T.O. is TITS!

gjohnson5 said:
Hopefully I won't get jumped on too bad for saying this , but if you flipped a coin and you had to guess the ethnicity of the individual or individuals who mandated that rule , what would your guess be?

I won't even state what I think on question number one. What is the ethnicity of the vast majority of people doing the endzone celebrations?

I won't say I agree with it because sitting at the front of the bus and an enzone celebration is 2 whole different things , but I can atleast relate to what he's saying.

Bro, I see what your saying, and i think it is a grasp on the past that should be let go. The fact that most good players are black, should mean nothing, besides that they work harder at the game. The fact that most football owners are white, just means that rich lazy white people like to invest in sport teams, but it shouldnt mean anything about "whiteman tring to keep the black man down!" whne it comes to stupid ass rules!! that is my point

Some rules are pothetic, but in my heart, I feel that they just have these rules to try to keep control over the game, (not the players due to their race). I think when people start getting rid of these feable thoughts that everything has race involved, society will be so much more pleasureable, and our wars wont be fought over dimwitted peopel that tihnk cuz you are this race, religion, etc, is why you should die!!!!

just food for the brain though, bro, nothing against you, I just love a healthy debate ;)

Peace

TRUEsoldier said:
*cough...cough* bullshit *cough cough*

LOL no way he deserves to be MVP!!

I could probbaly name atleast 5 players above him!

Peace

IF PHILLY WINS it, no doubt he's the MVP.............

5 players is a STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but i love how TO whined like a little bitch to donovan, already proving hes a pain in the ass, hes not MVP, i think roethlesberger (sp?) will be bc hes 6-0 as a started in the NFL in his first season, and also, the only loss of that team came under maddox i believe.thats some good shit right there

eat big said:
yeah but i love how TO whined like a little bitch to donovan, already proving hes a pain in the ass, hes not MVP, i think roethlesberger (sp?) will be bc hes 6-0 as a started in the NFL in his first season, and also, the only loss of that team came under maddox i believe.thats some good shit right there
He does need to quit whinning like a little girl..........take it if you are gonna dish it out.....today, my boy Roethesberger (MIAMI OF OHIO!!!) lit the Philly asses up...no denying it.

Top Bottom