Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T.O. is TITS!

eat big said:
yeah but everyone somehow remembers the bad in someone, kinda like how kobe is gonna be know for the rape case. to will be known for his loud mouth. i am partial to him. he said the fines being placed on players for celebrating in the in zone were the "white mans way of putting him down". too bad the white man pays his check. yes his is an amazing athlete, but hes a big asshole too.

For real bro, I dont care about the loud mouths, and the celebration, but that hole shit about, "the white man..." this and that, that is some fucked up shit, I cant stand any fuckin body that still is stuck on racial issues!!!! Its fuckin pothetic, he lost all respect from me with that kinda shit, !!

Fuck him!! go Jeff Garcia...LOL

Peace

TRUEsoldier said:
For real bro, I dont care about the loud mouths, and the celebration, but that hole shit about, "the white man..." this and that, that is some fucked up shit, I cant stand any fuckin body that still is stuck on racial issues!!!! Its fuckin pothetic, he lost all respect from me with that kinda shit, !!

Fuck him!! go Jeff Garcia...LOL

Peace
Cmon man... I think it's kewl to show some personality and some emotion sometimes. Some of these rules are getting rediculious.

My boy is still prime time! Man it was hype to see the endzone dance after a punt return. Infact every Deion highlight I've seen is some endzone dance :-)

It's a show and it should be allowed to be a show.

yeah its good to show emotion there no doubt about it. i especially liked it when he was in dallas, after catching a td, he ran to the star in the middle of the field and some cowboy tried to tackle him, i also liked the classic sharpie, the green bay packers doing the pictures and when people nail in the coffin is pretty sweet too. a lot of the people who go down as the best also have an amazing attitude. for example jordan, magic johnson, dan marino, joe montana etc. i think to will eventually chill out and prove he is one of the best, i hope he does bc he is amazing.

gjohnson5 said:
Cmon man... I think it's kewl to show some personality and some emotion sometimes. Some of these rules are getting rediculious.

My boy is still prime time! Man it was hype to see the endzone dance after a punt return. Infact every Deion highlight I've seen is some endzone dance :-)

It's a show and it should be allowed to be a show.

Bro, I aint got no prob with the celebration, I actually love it, and think its bullshit with the penelties, what I said wa bullshit was TO's whole "its the white man" bullshit!!!!!

I dont got time to baby some panzy ass spoiled rich brat that wants to blame "the whiteman" for the rules! The fact that they have pussie rules to fine people, have nothign to do with race. They just want a way to hold power over the league and get some of that money back....kinda like rediculously low speeding laws!! It has nothign to do with race, just money!

I feel its pretty pothetic that I will have to teach my daughter that some people think that "the whiteman" is holding them back. I wish my daughter could grow up seeing people worry about things other than "how much another race is holding things from them"

I am just saying I love the sport, I lvoe the attitude some people bring into it, and dont mind the selfishness one bit (and I am a DIE HARD BARRY SANDERS FAN), I just dont got time to waste on racist people, shit I started not liking Kerry Collins after the hole tihng about him and I am also a die hard Penn St. Fan, and rooted for him alot when he was there!!!

Peace

Although I need to, I havent adapted to Garcia leading my dawg pound....just something about him from day 1, where he was compalining about the plays, I didnt care for............Yes, I'll be pulling for the clowns this weekend (hate to admit it, just hope it's not too ugly) but also quietly yelling inside as TO dances all over us..............yeeee hawww.................

ALso, in regards to Moss, he''s tits too...........no doubt...........

cleveland is actually not that bad thhis year, they had a good off season, i wouldnt be surprised if they were .500 by the end of the year. when does kellen winslow come back or is he already?

eat big said:
cleveland is actually not that bad thhis year, they had a good off season, i wouldnt be surprised if they were .500 by the end of the year. when does kellen winslow come back or is he already?
Hahha....500???? WIshfull thinking............they might not win another game.....possible against CInncy again, but that's it.........they are in shambles...WInslow won't be back.....Suggs is the only bright spot this year and we just traded one head case receiver for another.............makes no sense, both have stone hands..............

they got garcia, plus they could easily beat buffalo, miami, cinci and maybe houston. thats not bad considering they are .500 right now 3-3. think postive, you never know what could happen shit teh chargers were predictied to be the worst team by far and tehy are doing well.

TRUEsoldier said:
Bro, I aint got no prob with the celebration, I actually love it, and think its bullshit with the penelties, what I said wa bullshit was TO's whole "its the white man" bullshit!!!!!

I dont got time to baby some panzy ass spoiled rich brat that wants to blame "the whiteman" for the rules! The fact that they have pussie rules to fine people, have nothign to do with race. They just want a way to hold power over the league and get some of that money back....kinda like rediculously low speeding laws!! It has nothign to do with race, just money!

I feel its pretty pothetic that I will have to teach my daughter that some people think that "the whiteman" is holding them back. I wish my daughter could grow up seeing people worry about things other than "how much another race is holding things from them"

I am just saying I love the sport, I lvoe the attitude some people bring into it, and dont mind the selfishness one bit (and I am a DIE HARD BARRY SANDERS FAN), I just dont got time to waste on racist people, shit I started not liking Kerry Collins after the hole tihng about him and I am also a die hard Penn St. Fan, and rooted for him alot when he was there!!!

Peace

Hopefully I won't get jumped on too bad for saying this , but if you flipped a coin and you had to guess the ethnicity of the individual or individuals who mandated that rule , what would your guess be?

I won't even state what I think on question number one. What is the ethnicity of the vast majority of people doing the endzone celebrations?

I won't say I agree with it because sitting at the front of the bus and an enzone celebration is 2 whole different things , but I can atleast relate to what he's saying.

that is true and i do understand where you are coming from but caucasians do catch td's too. its not just wide receivers that arent allowed excessive celebration, anyone isnt, that means quaterbacks too, most of them are caucasian (none of the good ones now though). thats how i feel. i do understand where you are coming from. i personally think the whole rule is retarded. but thats just my opinon.

Top Bottom