Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superbowl snacks

Armani Code
Hanae Mori
Cartier Roadster

Honorable mention:

John Varvatos
Canali Black Diamond
Tom Ford
Gucci II
Burberry Touch
Kenneth Cole RSVP

Armani Code
Hanae Mori
Cartier Roadster

Honorable mention:

John Varvatos
Canali Black Diamond
Tom Ford
Gucci II
Burberry Touch
Kenneth Cole RSVP

I dig on your collection.
I'm going Hanae Mori
Bvlgari
BurBerry Touch
Issey Miyake
vera Wang for men

Gotta question though, I never tried the BLV, only the Pour Homme, how do they compare?

I dig on your collection.
I'm going Hanae Mori
Bvlgari
BurBerry Touch
Issey Miyake
vera Wang for men

Gotta question though, I never tried the BLV, only the Pour Homme, how do they compare?

Vera Wang is good stuff, I'll probably pick it up eventually. Issey Miyake is nice but I already have so much in the citrus/aquatic department I've yet to somehow justify it. The thing I like about the Bvlgari's is most of them are just so different from everything else I own. BLV first hits you with a strong ginger smell, which I actually don't care for, but it'll quickly settle into a woody/musk scent. I like the BLV Notte more, it's very potent out of the bottle just like BVL, but the dry down is much sexier I think. It has more to counterbalance the ginger, including some dark chocolate notes, and women love chocolate. Both of these are 1-2 spray colognes, good lasting power but poor sillage.

lol@ you selling treadmills on superbowl sunday

also lol@ u getting carls after I was asking bout them the other day(phat pig)

lol@ betting on the steelers

lol@u

Out of my 4 Bvlgari's I'd say the Pour Homme is my least fav, we may have different tastes there.

Your descriptions.... were unreal. Damn dude.. Puddles has sense acuity.
Wow...
Anyway, yeah.. I liked Pour Homme, cause of its light, subtlety, and to me it smelled I dunno, subtly inviting... but yeah manly it is not.
Plus if U are going to spend 70 bucks on a bottle of cologne, U should get compliments... never with pour homme.
I noticed that no one noticed, so I would put garguntuan amounts.
nope.

Yeah, I still like the scent alot, but... no lovin with it. LOL

Top Bottom