Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticky: Official C&C Picture Thread

mightymouse69 said:
Angel, from what I can tell you are pretty, however it is hard for us to be too frank knowing your hubby is reading our posts...IMO, I like you both :)
lol husband doesnt mind what people say about me as long as its not mean.

Can't believe I just read every dang page of this thread. Def gets my vote for "best thread ever". I'm still waiting to see more pics go up. Super cool to put a face with all the diff personalities. Yeppers, quite the crowd we have here. ;) (of course, could've gone without the aap pics) :sick:

((oh crap he's gonna go get all sensitive pansy ass on me)) :rolleyes:

habitualhealth said:
Can't believe I just read every dang page of this thread. Def gets my vote for "best thread ever". I'm still waiting to see more pics go up. Super cool to put a face with all the diff personalities. Yeppers, quite the crowd we have here. ;) (of course, could've gone without the aap pics) :sick:

you should put some pics up , even though we all know what u look like, i can never get tired of seeing you :heart:

Feynman said:
While I do not have any pictures of my stamp collection, I think that my own stamp is rather flattering.

http://www.fotuva.org/online/images/stamps/05_nscientists37_f.jpg

I especially like how they incorporated the Dirac slash notation on the stamp value.

Richard P. Feynman – Biography
Richard P. Feynman was born in New York City on the 11th May 1918. He studied at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where he obtained his B.Sc. in 1939 and at Princeton University where he obtained his Ph.D. in 1942. He was Research Assistant at Princeton (1940-1941), Professor of Theoretical Physics at Cornell University (1945-1950), Visiting Professor and thereafter appointed Professor of Theoretical Physics at the California Institute of Technology (1950-1959). At present he is Richard Chace Tolman Professor of Theoretical Physics at the California Institute of Technology.

Professor Feynman is a member of the American Physical Society, the American Association for the Advancement of Science; the National Academy of Science; in 1965 he was elected a foreign member of the Royal Society, London (Great Britain).

He holds the following awards: Albert Einstein Award (1954, Princeton); Einstein Award (Albert Einstein Award College of Medicine); Lawrence Award (1962).

Richard Feynman is married to Gweneth Howarth, they have a son, Carl Richard (born 22nd April 1961), and a daughter Michelle Catherine (born 13th August 1968).

From Nobel Lectures, Physics 1963-1970, Elsevier Publishing Company, Amsterdam, 1972

This autobiography/biography was written at the time of the award and later published in the book series Les Prix Nobel/Nobel Lectures. The information is sometimes updated with an addendum submitted by the Laureate.

Richard P. Feynman died on February 15, 1988.

Taken from:
http://nobelprize.org/physics/laureates/1965/feynman-bio.html

Yet, he still manages to post on EF.... :rolleyes:

habitualhealth said:

I'll have you know I got quite a few "you're a cutie", "you're a hottie" karma messages from that pic post.

They were from Gambino and Killahbee, but still....

Top Bottom