Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticky: Official C&C Picture Thread

4everhung said:
age 41
from december 03 when I was in love
had a lousy last year and a half
I'll be back
http://img222.echo.cx/img222/7099/mikenmax4gk.jpg
mikenmax4gk.jpg

Lookin' diesel for guy your age...good work
:Chef: :tuc:

spongebob said:
this thread turned out good. here's one when i was getting polluted new yrs eve. i wanna show off my forearm.

nye04v3yu.jpg

This thread is good at destroying mental pics... I have you all people different in my mind... Sponge, for example... thought he had a stoners' face... turns out the guys is clean cut and lifts (check the veins...). any luck with the neighbor later bro?

Then there's Killah, with his bell-boy training pics (j/k bro, that is amazing) I thought you looked more italian and more bald... where do all the hair-lost jokes come from? (Ihad you like DannydeVito, maybe 15cms taller)

glad to hear the back is better bro, injuries suck

pintoca said:
This thread is good at destroying mental pics... I have you all people different in my mind... Sponge, for example... thought he had a stoners' face... turns out the guys is clean cut and lifts (check the veins...). any luck with the neighbor later bro?

Then there's Killah, with his bell-boy training pics (j/k bro, that is amazing) I thought you looked more italian and more bald... where do all the hair-lost jokes come from? (Ihad you like DannydeVito, maybe 15cms taller)

glad to hear the back is better bro, injuries suck

thats awesome, you thought i was a stoner. haha yea you see people here and its totally different. but ive always been in my gallery but people never think to check there. lol.

yea i would say killa and 4everhung is totally different than what i thought.

spongebob said:
thats awesome, you thought i was a stoner. haha yea you see people here and its totally different. but ive always been in my gallery but people never think to check there. lol.

yea i would say killa and 4everhung is totally different than what i thought.
holy shit... ur fucking huge

Top Bottom