Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steelers eat it!!! Pats rule!!!

BigRedCat

Eat it Kordell!! Wassup Pats fans!! Go Pats!!! All those trash talkers, what ya got to say now?!?!

ok, enough sports mania for today.

I spent 2 hours trying to set up a "digital antennae" from Radio Shack to bring in the game to the TV at my work. It's usually just used for training videos so there's no cable. Can't get reception for shit in a mall. Fuckers.

Was it a good game?

Dayum...Pittsburg bent over and said, "here, stick it right in here...tha's where i like it!"

I'm glad i didn't see that game.

This is really a great "IN YOUR FACE" to all of the whiny Steelers fans that were bitching in the playoffs saying the best team didn't win. Well, I guess the 'best team' lost AGAIN, huh??? :rolleyes: GO PATS!!!!!

Final score was 30-14.

Kordell really stinks....and i'll say it again, dump and screen passes win games and open up the rest of the field of play. That's why the Pats were able to not run the ball yet make effective dump passes which opened up his receivers down field eventually.

Kordell Stuart is eating his words from last year. It was awesome to see his sad lookign face on the side lines after the pats were up 30 to 7. I loved it! Been a Pats fan my entire life, grew up just 15 minutes from Sullivan Stadium. CMGI Stadium looked pretty cool. I can not wait to go back and see a game there. I am going to see the Pats play in San Diego on September 29th, cannot wait!!!! GO PATS!!!!!

Top Bottom