Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Epistane

Bbsoup

What up? I'm about to start my first cycle of epistane. I've taken finaflex before without any side effects with just taking pct revolution.

I wanna do this shit right to get the most out of it. All I wanna do is lean out hardcore lost 2-3% body fat. If you guys can tell me what to do all around while on and off cycle I'd appreciate it. That includes diet, vitamins during, vitamins after, and obviously most of all the right pct to take. I also wanna keep this as cost efficient as possible.

What up? I'm about to start my first cycle of epistane. I've taken finaflex before without any side effects with just taking pct revolution.

I wanna do this shit right to get the most out of it. All I wanna do is lean out hardcore lost 2-3% body fat. If you guys can tell me what to do all around while on and off cycle I'd appreciate it. That includes diet, vitamins during, vitamins after, and obviously most of all the right pct to take. I also wanna keep this as cost efficient as possible.
Well I recommend the following:
Vitamins and Minerals :: Sports Nutrition :: Sports Nutrition :: Anavite (180 tablets) Gaspari Nutrition - OrbitNutrition

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support $41.99
HCGenerate

for pct
HCGenerate
Sports Supplements :: (BOGO) TESTOSTERONE CONVERSION FACTOR-1 Primordial Performance - OrbitNutrition

Stacks :: Testosterone Recovery Stack - OrbitNutrition

and maybe some Free Test by Applied Nutraceuticals which orbit should have soon!

I'd really have to recomend you reseach on steroids more. and also on post cycle therapy.

I think right now, the best advice I could give you would be to pick up a copy of one of the books in my signature and read them before begginning your cycle.

trust me, if you do, you will be glad you did.

Top Bottom