Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

someone start a bookie event on when hillary drops out of the race

MightyMouse69 said:
Sorry, here is my opinion:

Hillary would of been a shoe-in for 2008 (2 terms), Obama would of been ready with documented senatorial experience by 2016.

He blew his load to quick and ruined Hillary's strong chance (and likely his own).

That is all.
agree! obama blew it for hillary and himself....and our country for at least the next 4 years... by running too early without enough experience. :worried:

rnch said:
agree! obama blew it for hillary and himself....and our country for at least the next 4 years... by running too early without enough experience. :worried:

they put political correctness in front of political strategy, it will fail - (not that I am happy about it).

I was pulling for her

not cus of politics, but for the fact that having a female in office would be a huge thing for Women and people in general

I Always believed them to be great leaders,

WhistleBritches said:
I was pulling for her

not cus of politics, but for the fact that having a female in office would be a huge thing for Women and people in general

I Always believed them to be great leaders,

Even developing countries have chosen Women as leaders, people in the US are so clueless its funny.

they need to have a UFC fight to find out who is nominated....

MightyMouse69 said:
how about the day Obama loses? Nov. 4th, 2008

Like BIGtime...

You seriuosly think blacks, hispanics, hippies, women will vote for McPain???

Not with an expensive war going on, and people barely paying their mortgages.

r

Longhorn85 said:
The challenge for democrats is usually just getting these groups to the polls

Promise more welfare, green cards, social services and promise to end the war (yeah right), they'll come out.

Plus for women: Obama is hella more attractive than McPain.

The same people who kicked the crap out of the gop in the last election, are voting again.

Problem is: Obamination is a complete idiot. And so is McPain, so w're basically voting which spokesperson to take charge.

r

Top Bottom