Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

That is a meal from factor. I started getting these awhile back. The rest of my meals are boring. These are a way I can have one meal a day that is nicer than anything I can cook.
Never frozen. This is Herb cream cheese Salmon with red pepper and cauliflower grits and broccoli.
670 calories
14 carb
53 fat
37 protein.

A lot of the chicken meals have better numbers but salmon once a week is a pleasure.

That is a meal from factor. I started getting these awhile back. The rest of my meals are boring. These are a way I can have one meal a day that is nicer than anything I can cook.
Never frozen. This is Herb cream cheese Salmon with red pepper and cauliflower grits and broccoli.
670 calories
14 carb
53 fat
37 protein.

A lot of the chicken meals have better numbers but salmon once a week is a pleasure.
I’d like to order some meals man but I can’t find anywhere decently priced

I’d like to order some meals man but I can’t find anywhere decently priced
Ya that is why I only order 5 for me and 5 for my wife.
Meal prep is cheaper. We do this for convenience. Of course these are like 11 bucks. Same cost as fast food. I do it to break up the boring.
If you are fasting or cutting I guess not bad.
My wife does 2 36 hour fast each week and this is perfect for her

Second injection today and all is smooth.
Of course to early still.
Had a great workout with my trainer.
I mainly got him to help me with form.
First few year I did fine working out and getting fit.
Then was smart enough to ask for help.
That’s hard for most of us. I knew my form was not good on a lot of things.
I would watch videos and talk to people.
But I told my trainer. I got the food part and got the motivation. I need form help and mind muscle connection. He is great for me. He realized I am long arms. Long legs and short body. So I have to do things differently than others. He is an ifbb pro. But talking to him you wouldn’t m on now it. He really cares and wants to help all kinds of people. We tried some new stuff and made simple adjustments and boom it worked.
For chest doing pull overs I never feel it in my chest. So why do them. He shorted my movement and changes some angle and hand position. Wow 40 lb ain’t much but I could see and feel my little chest working.
Now need to eat. Then eat again. Then sleep.
Maybe an epsom salts bath before bed.

But I told my trainer. I got the food part and got the motivation. I need form help and mind muscle connection. He is great for me. He realized I am long arms. Long legs and short body. So I have to do things differently than others. He is an ifbb pro. But talking to him you wouldn’t m on now it. He really cares and wants to help all kinds of people. We tried some new stuff and made simple adjustments and boom it worked.
For chest doing pull overs I never feel it in my chest. So why do them. He shorted my movement and changes some angle and hand position. Wow 40 lb ain’t much but I could see and feel my little chest working.
@Slyderkt smart to use a trainer if you need help
would be nice to see full movements and a few training pictures, can you share?

and the epsom salt baths, what brand? pics?

@Slyderkt smart to use a trainer if you need help
would be nice to see full movements and a few training pictures, can you share?

and the epsom salt baths, what brand? pics?
No fancy salts just stuff from Walmart.
Dr Teals pre and post work out.
IMG_7205.jpeg

amazing what a good coach can do to help. good job bro

Top Bottom