Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

Awesome stories! My problem w/ the big shoes is that I tend to be just tall enough that the only people at my height in the bar are the queens - i.e the transvestites.. (Ft Lauderdale days obviously ...) Otherwise you only get the guys looking for a dominitrix... eh... not really what I was looking for....

Sassy69 said:
Awesome stories! My problem w/ the big shoes is that I tend to be just tall enough that the only people at my height in the bar are the queens - i.e the transvestites.. (Ft Lauderdale days obviously ...) Otherwise you only get the guys looking for a dominitrix... eh... not really what I was looking for....
Yeah need to date taller mens. I am almost 5'6 seeing a guy now that is 6'5 I never have to worry about how high my heals are. :D

:lmao: at Shorty's story. I meet a girl this weekend you would tower over she is 4'11 :D

superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah need to date taller mens. I am almost 5'6 seeing a guy now that is 6'5 I never have to worry about how high my heals are. :D

:lmao: at Shorty's story. I meet a girl this weekend you would tower over she is 4'11 :D

I know that feeling!

Its so nice to wear high heels and not worry!!

4'11... Awww.....

the-short-one said:
...and that reminds me of a story. ;)

I dressed as an angel (more like a hooker angel - 7 platform heels, wings, and a white mini dress) for Halloween a couple of years ago. I looked pretty damn good, and won 2 costume contests ($400!).

Went to a bar that my friends work at to listen to a band. The lead singers girlfriend was there at the bar and she was a total bitch. ...and dressed as a devil. :D lolol That hooker tried to hit me! I made a comment about how I thought the singer sucked (didn't know she was attached to him) and she came unglued. Out of no where a fist comes flying at me. I ducked and she hit the old guy next to me.

It was classic, really. The devil and the angel in combat, and in hooker heels. Being the classy woman that I am, I didn't try to fight with her . I knew I'd just fall on my ass in those big shoes and make a fool of myself, anyway. :D

The bouncers threw her out. I took her bar stool.

:lmao: Funny story girl. Keep up the great work girl!

Good thinh you kept her stool!!!
I can just imagine you ducking and the other guy getting THE punch!
Post pics of hair!!!
Fiu fiu!!!

I've thrown the stool at her...

silly moo she is....

keep it tight and ready for me TSO... have a great day..

June 25, 2007

Supps:

N P P, 20mg
E Q, 10 mg
Clenbuterol, 20mcg x 4
W I N NY, 3mg
G H - , 2iu
Anavar , 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 125mcg
r-alpha lipoic acid
CEE
cardio breeze
Vitamin C
taurine

On the road today - meals were a little different.

Meal One =
3 egg whites
1/4 cup egg whites
1/2 cup brown rice

Meal Two = 235 cals (20g/13g/10g)
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cup ff milk (VPX - graham cracker, 2 scoops) + fiber sure
1 glucorell

Meal Three =
4 oz chicken breast
1 cup broc

Meal Four
2 tbsp anpb

Meal Five = 226 cals (40g/11g/3g)
40 grams casein/whey protein mix(GNC Pro Performance vanilla caramel) in water
1/2 apple
water

Meal Six = @ mom's house
6 oz lean buffalo steak, grilled (180 cals/3 g fat/40g protein)
grilled mushrooms/peppers
1 CEE

--------------------
AM CARDIO
Steady state treadmill @ full incline/4mph - 40 minutes

ABS - 4 sets 12-15 reps TUT = 6
Weighted Cable Crunches
Hanging leg raises
Decline crunches

the hanging leg raises were HARD! 6TUT was a challenge

PM WORKOUT
GIANT SUPERSET
3 cycles of each
4-6 reps each set
4 TUT

2 minutes rest between giant sets

Leg extensions - feet neutral
Walking Lunges
Lying Leg Curls - feet neutral
Stiff Deads
Standing Calf Raises
Dumbbell Squats

I changed the weight around on each exercise and every set (and didn't write it down last night) - so I'm not going to try and remember them all. I will tell you that I had to sit down between the 2nd and 3rd set because I was pretty sure I was going to pass out. (took 3 minutes between #2 & #3) I also had to sit down after I was done for about 10 minutes. Wobbly legs and feeling like I was going to puke. :D Good workout. lolol

June 26, 2007

Supps:

Clenbuterol, 20mcg x 4
W I N NY, 3mg
G H - , 2iu
Anavar , 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 125mcg
r-alpha lipoic acid
CEE
cardio breeze
Vitamin C
taurine

On the road today - meals were a little different.

Meal One =
6 oz buffalo steak w/green,red,yellow peppers
1/4 cup rice

Meal Two = 235 cals (20g/13g/10g)
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cup ff milk (VPX - graham cracker, 2 scoops) + fiber sure
1 glucorell

Meal Three =
4 oz chicken breast
1 cup broc

Meal Four
2 tbsp anpb

Meal Five = 226 cals (40g/11g/3g)
40 grams casein/whey protein mix(GNC Pro Performance vanilla caramel) in water
1/2 apple
water

Meal Six =
Fage yogurt, 2 cups (260 cals/0 fat/18g carbs/44 g protein) + a little splenda
1 tbsp almond butter before bed
1 CEE

--------------------
AM CARDIO
sprint intervals on the treadmill. 15 cycles - 30 second sprints w/60 second recovery. sprint speed = 10mph for the first 10, then 11 mph for the last 5. recovery speed = 4.

those 11 mph sprints about killed me. ;) I'll make myself puke this week. I swear.

PM WORKOUT
GIANT SUPERSET
3 cycles of each
4-6 reps each set
4 TUT

2 minutes rest between giant sets

Seated Rows - overhand shoulder width grip
3 x 6/120
Incline DB Shrugs
3 x 6/60lb dbs
Chins - wide grip weight assist
3 x 6/50lb assist
Stiff Arm Pulldowns
3 x 6/60
Weights Hypers
3 x 6/35lb plate

Mitch went to the gym with me tonight. We sprinted between each exercise. lol the chin assist is upstairs, so I ran 6 flights tonight (after I did my 3 supersets, Mitch did 3. lol He shrugged 10lb dbs and did chins standing on the knee rest with 30lb assist. I think he weighs a little over 40lbs.)

I was sweaty and out of breath after we were done, but it felt good and we had fun doing it together.

Well Done S.

I know the workuts are tough...legs especially.....but in 2 weeks - your condition will have improved 10%.

Top Bottom