Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaven pussy vs. hairy one....

What a pussy should look like?

• Completely clean shaven

Votes: 255 61.2%
  • Havign short hair

Votes: 117 28.1%
  • A bushy one

Votes: 34 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gymratforlife said:
I like a short little mojawk stripe just on the mound,I think that looks sexy as hell.Once I was with this fine ass girl when I was younger and I had a couple of drinks and went to go down on her and she had a huge mound downthere and it smelled like a hint of pee or something and I almost gaged and puked.I felt bad for her but I couldnt do it,made me go limp and everything.

yuck hint a pee . I wouldnt have gone down on her just given her the bellend instead ?

Shaved and then I cant have my seafood dinner. Hairy bush should be against the law. Its awful. Who likes picking pubes out of there teeth, and god forbid u miss a pube, then you want around all day with a pube stuck in your teeth!

Don't even talk about pee...my hubby alway has to pee before sex and I am supossed to suck him after.....now that is pee flavored

some on the top like a thin layer for some reason shaved reminds me of a little girl and it fucking freaks me out... maybe its just me and im pyscho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom