Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq is out of control

Is it really Shaq's fault that he's a physical specimen the sport of basketball has never seen?

If you made a list of every basketball player ever and had to draft a team, he'd go top 5 on everyones list.

He cannot be stopped. He outweighs everyone at his position by atleast 50lbs.

but he is giving away not one.....but two...nissan exterras on dubs. with 106 gallons of gas for each. an autographed basketball and season tickets. plus if you are caller # 34 you get laced up with a motorola 2way and a chance to win the 2 exterras!

hehe. i hear that each day. the commercial is funny. the winner of that shit is gonna freak out! id be paid...cause id sell em both, the tickets AND the basketball! keep the damn gas for my ride!

mega, that was my main point... beyond my hatred for him which developed after he became a pro...

remember in the finals vs. houston, shaq vs. hakeem?

shaq didnt get the calls he gets now, hakeem did... hakeem was every bit the name as shaq, if not more... so the game was not called in shaqs favor like it has been for the last few years...

i say things very angrily about him, but beyond "shaq" i dont know anything about him personally.. he comes across as an idiot, a moron... i watch the guy play and its blatant rule abuse... that is obvious to me.

we wont talk about his shooting touch either.

MB

Shaq vs Hakeem was 6 years ago, Hakeem was in his prime and Shaq was only a dunker then. He was only 24 and it was his 2nd year in league and Hakeem was a seasoned pro at the prime of his carreer.

Shaq VS. Hakeem both in their prime, Ask Dikembe who would win?

Shaqs game has improved by leaps and bounds.

Like or not, skill in the NBA is not as important as it use to be. Todays game is all about being physical, and Shaq is the ultimate player into todays game.

Go to www.NBA.com and check out Larry Browns impression of Shaq along with the other 76ers.(under quotes) and see what they say of him, Especially Brown.

He said Shaq is absolutely Phenomal and by far the most dominant player he has ever seen.

larry brown recruited shaq for lsu.. of course he loves him... that doesnt change my opinion.

plus, if he said differently he'd be saying he lost to a subpar player...

thermo said:
22-inch custom wheels,a 580-watt sound system,a TV and DVD player.This marks the first time an athlete's name appeared on an automaker's vehicle.

what about the michael jordan edition chevy blazer???

I agree with madbomber 100%... The moves he makes are very easy to a 7"1 340lbs guy... And i can say that, at 5"10 and not very skillfull even in a country where basketball is zero, i can throw the ball better than him... And i mean it... How can a 7"1 guy miss all those free throws? He´s a big ape...

CN1 said:
madbomber and all you other pro shaq haters, you are a bunch of pathetic ignorant losers, shaquille oneal is:

a college graduate
best center to ever play in the NBA
a movie star
a role model to kids
a father
a rap star
a self made millionaire
tv commercial star
own clothing line
big as fuck
a cool ass person

a movie star? a movie star?! c'mon.

A college graduate? C´mon, we all know how it works for athletes there in the USA... My vocabulary (less the slang) is richer than his although i´m not american...

Fuck Shaq..I don't like his ass..If it wasnt for his size he would have 0 chance in the NBA..He is not a natrual athlete just Big..

Top Bottom