Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq is out of control

CN1(AKA) Michael Bolton...All u do is say fuck and im gonna fuck you up yada yada yada..I think you have watched Boys in the hood one too many times, shorty..Just because you live in california dosent make u a gangsta..althougth u obviously think you are.Well let me give you a reality check.Your not bad..you just have a big mouth and run if off too much.One of these days your gonna lip off to someone like myself and find yourself in a world of pain!!!But i can tell you feel really tuff behind that comp..I will no longer reply to your Buck O Five ass!!! Your a stupid little man and im sick of your tired ass rambeling...Like i said befor take your shaq fu moovie and your kid N play cd and go ply in the freeway..

People still watch pro basketball????

Seriously though, Shaq ain't got shit on Eric Montross! :p

outlaw I told you already I weigh 240 not a buck o five, and basically no I dont think I am a gangsta, but I know I would kick the shit out of ya, and basically whip your fuckin ass,,,,,,,Im not on this computer trying to sound bad or tuff, but basically its panzi ass fools like you that are described in every reply you posted, your a fuckin moron, and basically everything you say in your posts is an introspection of yourself............you want to tell me Im on here trying to be tuff, but the funny thing is your the stupid ass that is trying to be tuff, I know that in life there is always someone bigger and badder and for the ones who arent bigger or badder they have a fuckin gun on their hip, so basically your just a fuckin retarded kid who is runnin their lip........you arent shit, never have been the shit, and never will be the shit...so fuck you!!!!!

Back to the topic at hand guys.

SHAQ IS OUT OF CONTROL.

Flaming is fun. I'll admit that. Hell, every time I read something Captain Awesome posts I feel my fingers gravitating towards letters on the keyboard that would spell out things that are let's say used in traffic when some guy cuts me off and almost causes a 20 car pile up.

Madbomber is right. Shaq is a big ape.

Nothing further.

Well, all right.

I'll continue, since you all insist.

Shaq also has the approximate intelligence of a mealworm.

It'd be nice to hear the guy use complete sentences at some point.

His big monkey basketball game is a joke. His rap is a joke. The game Shaqfu is a joke. Shazaam is a joke.

Shaq is the biggest center in the league. He's got a hook and he can dunk.

He shoots freethrows as well as he knew the math on the SAT.

Captain Awesome, every post by you reaffirms my belief that you ate paint chips as a kid.

I agree. It's pointless to call Shaq stupid. That is a moot point.

But that doesn't mean it's basketball he's playing.

Top Bottom