Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq is out of control

CN1..Listen hear u Wigger..I know yur type..your a buck o five pants saggin down to your knees with a wife beater covering your sunkin in chest..Talkin shit to old ladies and people that cant hear you...Listen hear BOY i will fuck your world up!So take your shaq and your Kid n Play cd and stopr writting checks your wanna be ass cant cash!!!I know and u know your a little pussy talkin big behind his comp...And oh yeah please don't respon to this sayin yur goning to fuck me up because yur a punk and no one is buying your act..Ever see the moovie office space???You remind me of the dude in there Michael Bolton was is name...Is that you Michael???

Shaq is definatly a huge mofo and outweights everyone by alot. He is like the refrigerator perry and fuckin barrols through people and slams it in. I guess you cant blame him because of the money he is making doing it, hell who wouldn't do it. What I dislike about basketball in general is all the bullshit fouls that are called for almost nothing, being a football player it almost seems like pussy shit to me how a little bump and then bam the other guy is getting free shots. If I were coaching against him whenever he was fresh I woudl have a 3rd string guy who was big foul the shit out of him, or while going for a rebound smash him with everything he had in the eye with an elbow, hell those were the "jordan rules" when people couldnt stop him..do the same for shaq I figure, not nice but whatcha gonna do :) or also focus more on kobe and the others, let shaq do his thing and get his 25 pts or so since he will anyways, and just play serious d on the other guys, but personally I would find the hugest mofo I could to just hurt him "accidentally" shit im only 6"2 280, hire me for one season paying the league minimium and I will stop him :]

you are correct... larry was talking about "recruiting" shaq during an interview with fox sports net during the finals... is it possible he was at kansas then? and wanted shaq to go to kansas? i dunno, but he said he recruited him.. for all i know it could have been during free agency a few years back.

big dog, i'll give you this one.. i HATE the nba... they have heart during the playoffs only... the regular season is a long term warm up for the playoffs. whats the point of it?

Physics,

Where has Cindy's career been the last 5 years? I think she needs the money. :)

OUTLAW/IDIOT,You have once again ran your sorry ass mouth off and cannot back up your talk!In other words your mouth is writing checks that your behind can't cash!! Is that plain enough for you?? MICHAEL BOLTON? You don't have a clue and your cluck ass has the nerve to talk all this junk?? Little man you need to chill and I hope you get a REAL wake up call soon because someone is gonna call your bluff one day and set you straight. Your JOSIE and the PUSSYCAT behind is so lost that you come on here talking all kinds of mess, but I think you are one of those people who really go with the flow and snicker and think all the stuff you say is so funny to you and your buddies. GIVE US ALL A BREAK FROM YOUR RANTING AND YOUR CLINT EASTWOOD ACTION FIGURE SHOOTING A GUN . YOU PROBABLY HAVE NEVER FIRED A GUN IN YOUR SAD LIFE ......STOP FRONTING FOR YOUR BOYS!!!!!!!

seems like the shaq issue is borderline.. you hate or love... any tweeners out there? i shall put up a poll about shaq weazel.

outlaw I need not reply, but I will: you can take your punk buster ass back to where it came from, buck'o5, I doubt it, come on down to golds gym, venice california, then after I run your ass in the ground and bulldog the shit out of you with 240lbs of size, I dont think your gonna say much!!!!! Anyday and anytime, you need the address..........just repped 225, 40x's on monday, maybe I can add your ass to the bar and and choke the shit out of ya.........like I said, golds gym, venice, CA.....when you walk through the door just have them page member CN1, and I will be there to greet ya with 50lb dumbell in your fuckin grille!!!!!!! Then when all your fuckin teeth are gone and your bleedin like a stuck fuckin pig........Ill look at ya and say, "Ill make ya famous"
bitch ass!!!!1

Top Bottom