Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq is out of control

big dog... i gotta dick... suck it...

my pecker knows more about ball then you could imagine.

nobody said anything about an all skill league, just call the fuckin game even... if he backs down with HIS FUCKING SHOULDER LOWERED, thats an offensive foul. if he pivots with his elbow in your jaw, thats an offensive foul... if you take a hop step, then land, then pivot... thats a travel.... if you drop step, then hop, thats a travel...

What kind of cologne are you wearing partner? SMELLS LIKE JEALOUSY!!!! HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER!!! AND YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT HIM WORKING AT A GHETTO 7-11 ? A GHETTO HAS SOMEHOW BEEN PLACED AS BEING A "BLACK THING" ASSOCIATED WITH LOW INCOME BLACKS BUT HITLER WENT INTO THE GHETTO TO ROUND UP THE MY JEWISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND THEY WERE LIVIVG BETTER THAN THEIR GERMAN NEIGHBORS! DON'T BELEIVE THE HYPE . THAT WORD GHETTO HAS BECOME THE FLAVOR OF THE MONTH AND EVERYONE HAS JUMPED ON THE WAGON . SHAQ AND ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE SHOULD GET ALL THE DAMN MONEY THEY CAN OUT OF THE TEAMS WHO MAKE BIG MONEY IN RETURN AND SO DOES THE CITY IN WHICH THEY RESIDE. WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP?? SHOW THEM THE MONEY!!!!

Rizzo,
I'm with you.

Slickdadd,

Shaq averaged over 30 and 10 on Dikemebe, the so-called "Defensive Player of the Year". Mutombo was stinky like dried piss on a toilet seat against Shaq. Not Dikembe;s fault that Duke University would go .500 in the Eastern Conference...that's why Mutombo won that award. True that the league is rigged though.

MB,
Jealousy will get you nowhere. Shaq also happens to be one fo the nicest guys in the league - he doesn't get busted for drugs or with prostitutes (like the entire Knicks team) and he gives of his money and his time for many good causes.

I know you played some ball and - no flame - if you played at a higher level, you would have a better appreciation for how a guy like that changes the dynamics of your offense, how just by being there he gets other guys good shots.....how he allows guards to take more chances because he changes and blocks so many shots...that shit doesn;t show up in score sheets....

Big men in the league bang - they bang bodies,...it's big dudes lowering shoulders and using forearms (on defense)....they bang and no one says shit...then Shaq bangs and he's stronger than everyone else and people whine that they're offensive fouls, when he's doing what everyone else did.

Shaq is a modern day legend.

i've played against higher level guys and trust me, they were never special, just had the patience to listen to a coach.

reread what i wrote... i never said shaq didnt dominate, i just said he has the game not being called by the rules... how can you say that the things he does are legal by basketball standards? you know that shoulder lowered is a foul, always was.... just not for him. last i checked if a defensive player has position then he OWNS that position... i dont get how an offensive guy is being allowed to plow through the defender, yet a fucking forearm in the back is a defensive foul????

madbomber31 said:
i've played against higher level guys and trust me, they were never special, just had the patience to listen to a coach.

What? You think a coach can turn a no-hops jackoff into a player? Did you learn that in your two pickup games against the Fab 5, when they were doing shit to you that only appears in commercials?

I can no longer take your basketball opinion seriosuly.

Peace.

Im with MattSkywalker on this one folks.

Realize this, who cares how he got to his profession? He is the best at his job. I wish some of you would look at yourselves and the profession you are in. How did you get into it? Lets say you are a stock broker, did you go to Harvard business school to get it? Who cares if you went bumfuck university to get a business degree...you are still a stock broker right?

Shaq deserves everything he gets cuz he is very talented and works his ass off. He cant help it he dominates--nobody can stop him.

I personally like him very much as a person number one, and then a basketball player second. To talk shit about this man is to be a jealous hater. He has never done anything negative in our society.

And to call him stupid or whatever, is pointless. You are NOBODY to judge his intelligence. He might not know how to do chemistry, but i'm sure he knows more about the NBA game than any of you.

Get off his back people. Shaq is the best basketball player in the world right now. And I love Allen Iverson, but I must admit that.

Marinate on that ya'll

Madbomber and Slickdadd,

Welcome to the NBA in 2001- its very physical.

Every post player plays that way, but Shaq is so big and strong when he plays that way, He knocks people all over the place.

Madbomber, why do you get sooo pissed off when someone disagrees with you?

Chill out

Shaq? Is that the guy that picks up the vending machine full of Nestle Crunch bars on TV? I'd hate to get into a scrap with him. I hate to say it, but I think he could kick my 5'10" ass.

Top Bottom