Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq is out of control

no, just because someone does NOT play D-1 does not mean the talent was lacking... sometimes it means they didnt have the desire to follow directions... that was my point. some guys play d-1 that have no right being there, some guys get stuck playing pick up ball cuz of other issues...

as for taking my opinion seriously that does not matter... its all a matter of opinion.

big dog? if the league is supposed to be that physical why ban the forearm in the back? defender has to chest up now and that alone gives the offensive guy a huge advantage...

and by the way, when someones first words to you are "pretty stupid post" then you usually get resisitance... right? read my signature... it aint fuckin unique.

madbomber and all you other pro shaq haters, you are a bunch of pathetic ignorant losers, shaquille oneal is:

a college graduate
best center to ever play in the NBA
a movie star
a role model to kids
a father
a rap star
a self made millionaire
tv commercial star
own clothing line
big as fuck
a cool ass person

I could go on, but there is no need after the top three I listed................what kind of men are you all to sit there and try to degrade shaquille, where do you guys stand next to him, and out of all the things I listed probably all of you can claim one, being a father, cause you left your dick in some dumb chick who has gave rise to the offspring of another ignorant and pathetic human being. Now when you guys finally come to grips with reality and understand that shaq is the baddest mutha on the planet then fine, until then go back under that rock that someone mistakenly kicked you out from under!

Madbomber, if you wanna talk about guys who cry try, IVERSON! When the refs call something he doesnt like, he jumps up and down like a little baby who wants candy!:eek:

winstrol... have i said different? i just have not said anything about iverson.

I can honestly say that Shaq is one of the nicest sports celebrities I've ever met. He's a class act all the way.

at least i aint the only one who doesnt like shaqs game... and thinks he is a glorified ape that can talk... i guess he is one up on coco the chimp, shaq can rhyme his made up words.

DO NOT HATE THE PLAYER , HATE THE GAME!! You have options and one of them is to turn it off if you think what you say is true.If you were on the floor in the heat of battle and were losing,winning or getting fouled you would make some funny faces too! Look at yourself in the gym in the mirror sometimes and you might just laugh, but do you really think that they are going to become robots and run up and down the court with no expression on their faces?? They are human and emotions are one of the reasons that WE GO TO WATCH THEM PLAY! What happend to the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat? We want to relate to all they are feeling good or bad and yes you may have an opinion but it will not affect the outcome of the game or how many zeros are on their check that week!!! The kids love it and it is the fastest growing sport all over the world . The WILLIAMS SISTERS come along in tennis and bring a new flavor to the game and kids want to try new things and want to be like them! Same thing goes for TIGER and GOLF, he has put new life into the game and millions love him but a few haters want to see him fall off. Hell I am suprised some nut has not tried something stupid yet but I HOPE IT NEVER HAPPENS!!

so basically the next generation of hoopers will be big oafs that muscle their way under the rim and throw it up there? shame for the game...

if you guys would look past the individual bashing you would see that madbomber is right. yes shaq is cool as shit (we had a suite on the same floor as him in vegas last year), yes he participates in his community, and YES he gets away with more offensive fouls than anyone else. he swung an elbow across dikembes face and was allowed to slam the ball like dikembe was some high school kid. how can anyone say that wasnt a foul? i can see overlooking traveling for the stars, but not those kind of fouls.

Top Bottom