Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq is out of control

when did shaq go back and get his degree anyway? he came out as a sophomore

OUTLAW, I wouldn't want you to be the talent scout for my team because he is an athlete and you would have passed him up for someone else? He is and will be around for a long time so enjoy because they have many more championships to win , so stop hating and he is young and gifted so he gets mad props!!!! shaq 2 and outlaw 0 . You will see the truth one day......

LOL...First off Rizzo i never said he shouldnt be in the NBA i said if he was ALLen Iverson size he wouldnt even have made hi JV highscool team.Hes big...Thats all he has .. But then agian you think he talented..HAHA...Hes a pro and i can hit more from the line than he hits..Man you were right he's talented....:rolleyes:

guys, it was shazam, not kazaam!!! geez, you'd figure you would all be up on oscar nominees...

SHAQ FU!!!

did anyone see steel?

i got a buddy who owns the shaq collection on cd's... nice huh? i'm thinking of calling him up now so i can get the triple dose in one week... oscar movie, nba championship, and a grammy winner!!!

wanna talk opportunistic? phil jackson... that guy has an ego the size of shaq... you think he wants to out do red? damn straight he does.

okay guys, on the LA news they just had a special on shaq calling him a movie star since he does have major motion pics to his credit, and a rap superstar since he has a gold album and a platinum album, and I dont think dub-c and nate dogg would do a single with a non rap star, since shaq has a new song out with them, so before you start laughing at me for stating the facts, you guys need to brush up on your hollywood and musical known facts......platinum album......cmon what more proof do you guys need, oh yeah I doubt you guys got to see shaq rappin over it takes two at the victory parade, so fuck you dumbasses!!!!!!! Said it before say it again, shaq rules the world!!!!!!!

well, lets add in the fact he has a major clothing line too.

TWISM!!!

he probably bought the first 500,000 copies of his albums for himself... the rest were bought by little kids with no true brain....
so CN1, how many cd's do you own?

CN1, PLEASE PLEASE ...i beg you get off shaq's nuts!!First off dumbass if you think those other dudes are rapping with shaq because he a great artist then your even dumber than i thought.Second,The only people that could have possibly enjoyed his moovie is the same audience that made the Pokemon moovie such a succsesss.:eek: So TAKE YOUR Lame ass and go hang oput on the Pokemon/Shaq bitch message board.

hey outlaw, take your country ass and go fuck yourself, shaqdiezel is the man, and oh yeah how long did you have to search to get that picture in your sig, you know its that country boy singer that was on the real world, it looks stupid as hell, yee haww hee haww, stupid fuckin fool!!!!!!!!!

madbomber31 said:
larry brown recruited shaq for lsu.. of course he loves him

Wasn't that Dale Brown? Larry Brown coached at Kansas.

Top Bottom