Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq is out of control

First to Rizzo..I understand your CN1'S bitch but that dosent mean you have to try and be on his nuts all the time.I know your a whore for cock but slow down a little.AND I CAN BACK MY ASS UP!!!I WOULD ROLL THROUGHT YOU IN BOUT 2 SECS LITTLE GIRL!!

Now on to MRS Venice California..I thought i asked you not to start jabbering about howw tuff you thin you are,DIDNT I BOY? Now take a step back turn around put your tail between your leggs and walk away like youve done so many other times!!Your a punk pussy is all and im tired of your jabbering.So like i said befor spare me the tuff guy attitude...Venice beach.lol..your a fucking joke!!

outlaw your an ignorant muthafuka, and you are basically a lost cause, do you know how stupid you fuckin are, and basically everyone on this thread is ignorant............outlaw dont know who you think you are but Ill fuck you up then feed my dick to you and your mother after I fucked her in the ass.............and by the way its not venice beach, its venice california.......stupid ass............your fuckin thread and replies show that you are nothing but a fuckin trailer trash bastard..........like I said, I will bust your fuckin ass, you think Im some chump bastard, well your wrong!!!!!!!! Like I said fuck you, and Ill fuck your mother while shes on her period then make her suck all the blood out of my dick......your a fuckin punk!!!!!!! im not even gonna reply to your stupid ass anymore, bitch!!!!!!

You stooped to mother jokes....LOL...Man i feel sorry for you.....You remind me of a little Poodle thats pissed off..Alll bark until i put my foot in its ass..Well take care shorty...and remember you always be my little bitch...

your stupid outlaw, and like I said I will squash your ass with 240lbs of size........go ahead and saddle up your horse and ride back to where you came from, your stupid, look in the dictionary and look up the word imbecile.........and that is what you are, an IDIOT!!!!

if the bastard wants to keep talkin shit, I ll talk the shit right back, as for this board, I dont give a FUCK!!!! My rep on this board has nothing to do with real life, and I personally dont give a FUCK what anyone on here thinks or says!!!!! This is a fuckin jack off chat room with some real dumbasses engaging in chat topics, and personally and universally this subject and thread gets negative responses because the dumbasses are too dumb to even see past their retinas!!! I agree the shit is childish, but the guy is a moron!!!! And pertaining to the post anyone who disses or tries to talk shit about shaquille oneal definitely has a complex and inferiority problem, dissin shaq is almost like those fools who say they hate michael jordan and that he isnt the greatest ever, its pure stupidity, and Ill back up the truth till the end, and Im sure shaq DIRTY would have no problem agreeing and also have no problem silencing all the haters on here all at once!!!! Hey someone who denies the truth is a loser, and all the shit talkin pertaining to shaq proves it...............like I said over 95% of the people on here are dumbasses, and I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks or says..........so the hell with all you reading this!!!!!!!

Yo Thermo.....You must be a real die hard seventy stinkers fan (lol) if you made a remark like that about Shaq. He is the man, so don't hate the player....hate the game... what you need to be doin with all that spare time you got hatin on people is talking to ya boys the sorry sickers and ask them did they really think they could really stop SHAQ DEISEL!!!!!...(hahahahahaha)............Now FA GET ABOUT IT!!!!!!............OUT!

I thought you werent gonna reply anymore Cn1(LOL) You crack me up man.Your like a litte kid and for gods sakes quit your Jabbering..And to BigFatBastard You Put us down for talkin shit then you come right back and do it yourself..How fuckin stupid are you dude??Anyone thats gotta put Big in there name u know is Not!!So ill just refer to you as littlebitcth for now on..And please dont bother responding..Now my last piece of buisness to to address Basketball once agian.Now Michael J is the greatest player to ever play. Kobe Bryant is also a great player.Shaq Is a worthless without his size!! Hes a cry baby and he cant even hit 50% from the line and somehow his considered Talented(LOL) Hes got size nothing else!!!

outlaw your the little bitch, what are your stats, lets see them here for the whole board to see what this dumbass outlaw really looks like, and what you back up your shit with............your a sack of shit, and one thats full of it too...........bitchass fool!!!!!!!!

Fatbast..You are better at this game than CN1 thats for sure..But if you look at the posts i never once said crap about moms...that was all your boy cn1 ive kept this as civil as i think possible.Second I am a college grad..and thanks for askin.Do me a favor and tkae take your own advice and use your own intellect in your next post. ive seen nothing in this post to make me think otherwise...You suggest your witty so lets see it..

Now to Daddy's little Girl..(CN1)Your so precious..Id be happy to post my pick along with stats to give you somthing to work towards which for you would be (Unacheavible) But maybe a pick of P.W. Herman might give you more hope and a real goal to work towards...CN1 CN1 CN1..PLEASE PLEASE stop runnin off at the mouth!!!

well outlaw, since your so witty, and dumb as fuck, I have never ran into such an ignorant bastard on these boards, since I ve been on here.......you need to stick a dick in your mouth so you can shut the fuck up!!!!! your stupid, and where did you graduate from.........why dont you just come on out here to california, and we will settle this..........with a fuckin shotgun in your mouth, then what you gonna say??????not shit!!!!!!

Top Bottom