Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaolin Kung Fu?

whoa!

dude....its JUST the net.......deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth, yeah :rolleyes:

im pretty sure wing chun is supposed to preach no unnescessary aggression/fighting ;)

I really think that if you have a chance you should really train with Augustine Fong. He is a world class instructor. You can argue for hours about what martial art is the best but in reality they all have their strong and weak points. What matters most is how dedicated and proficient you are. If you train hard and keep an open mind but also think about what you are doing that is most of the battle. A good BJJ fighter will beat a bad wing chun fighter every time but a good wing chun fighter will beat a bad BJJ fighter every time. Some arts are easier and quicker to learn but usually the quicker you learn it the more limited it is. After you and your diligence to learning the most important thing is a good instructor and good people to work out with. I think this is where the Wing Chun class in your area has an advantage. The teacher and students there are top notch. I think if you go that path you will never regret it. Good luck.

MUSCLETECHSUX said:
In fact I challange any thai boxer, bjj, mma fighter to come and see how good they are against wing chun

:rolleyes: okay, I'll travel several thousand miles over what someone typed on the internet. Jesus

If you weren't such a twit, you would notice that in my very first post I added WC to what should be considered in this case. I studied WC for 2 years and liked it. Did you once hear me say even one negative word about it?

Everything bad I said, I said about you. If you have an opinion, share it. If you disagree with something, present a valid argument against it. But since you can't, just accept the fact that you're a fucking knob and stop wasting board space with this bullshit. This is a place to share knowledge and learn, not act like a teenage girl on the rag.

MUSCLETECHSUX,

Ft.Myers, Florida huh? Guess where I was born, raised, and continue to live when I am not at college? Yes, Ft.Myers!

You have got to be the most unlucky internet warrior in the entire history of shit talking internet tough guys. If you want to throw down sometime my friend, then so be it. I have no problem showcasing my skills because unlike you I am prepared to do so.

You have got a very serious decision to make at this point. You can either shut your mouth and stop with the hollow internet message board challenges or you can formally challenge me with a signed invitation from you and your instructor with all the proper forms and waivers. I will be back to town sometime in June or July so if you really want this to happen just say so.

I am guessing you train here right?
David Gallaher's Gung Fu Inst (941) 482-4300
5780 Youngquist Rd Ste 2, Fort Myers, FL 33912

If so, I know exactly where that is.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP,
Jesse Grinstead
INNER CIRCLE SHOOTFIGHTING

Kwai-Chang Caine said:
MUSCLETECHSUX,

Ft.Myers, Florida huh? Guess where I was born, raised, and continue to live when I am not at college? Yes, Ft.Myers!

You have got to be the most unlucky internet warrior in the entire history of shit talking internet tough guys. If you want to throw down sometime my friend, then so be it. I have no problem showcasing my skills because unlike you I am prepared to do so.

You have got a very serious decision to make at this point. You can either shut your mouth and stop with the hollow internet message board challenges or you can formally challenge me with a signed invitation from you and your instructor with all the proper forms and waivers. I will be back to town sometime in June or July so if you really want this to happen just say so.

I am guessing you train here right?
David Gallaher's Gung Fu Inst (941) 482-4300
5780 Youngquist Rd Ste 2, Fort Myers, FL 33912

If so, I know exactly where that is.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP,
Jesse Grinstead
INNER CIRCLE SHOOTFIGHTING
no language like that please.....this threads close to being locked.

danielson:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Danielson,

Could you please hit me up with an email or a repost of a clean version of what Muscletechsux said in his last post? I am just curious is all. Thanks.

kwang ching cock
I said:
Bring it on, my sifu would beat the crap out of your pansy instructor and i would whoop your mma ass, so come get some.

Top Bottom