Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaolin Kung Fu?

MUSCLETECHSUX,

Dude, you bury yourself in more bullsh*t everytime you post. Just shut your mouth and fax me the papers.

YUNGSMOKE,

Here's my bio...

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 240lbs

Experience: 5 years of combined martial arts experience in tae kwon do, kung fu, kuk sool won, bujitsu, muay thai, and shootfighting.

Main discipline: Shootfighting-2 years experience

Professional Record: 0-0

Other: For the last two years I have been training and preparing myself to fight in MMA. During this time I have had the luxury of training with a handful of great up and coming professional full contact fighters like Seth Petrocelli, Stu Haselmire, and Scott Johnson. Each of these men have their records posted on www.Sherdog.com. Although I have no professional record, I have helped prepare both Seth Petrocelli (6'2",250lbs) and Stu Haselmire (6'1",245lbs) for fights giving me my fair share of full contact in-ring experience. In short, I have fought A LOT, just not at an actual event. Being a full time college student has made preparing for a professional bout of my own out of the question. I graduate in a week, however, so that may change very soon.

kwai chang caine
I need papers from you as well

My bio
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 236lbs

Experience: started boxing and kickboxing at age 6 since then continued to add and incorperate the following styles into my training: tae kwon do, kyokushin karate, kenpo, hapkido, wing chun, wrestling, jjj, judo and aikido. I also started bjj training a couple of months ago, my main focus and prefered style of combat however is wing chun, most of my training is based around the theories and principals of wing chun and the other arts are added to enhance and patch up weak areas in the art.
for example: My kicks mainly come from taekwondo, kyokushin and kick boxing, my punching comes from mostly boxing, kenpo and some from wing chun(backfist, chain/roll punch), and my locks, throws, takedowns come from wrestling, judo, aikido, jjj and hapkido

Last edited:
Whoah, MUSCLETECHSUX you have been extolling the virues of Wing Chun as an effective style in its own right, saying you would issue a challenge to any mixed martial artist, and now when it comes down to it you admit that you are also schooled in mixed martial arts and that you take things from different styles to make up for the weak points in Wing Chun.

YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOUR OWN ARGUMENT!

On a side note, i would love to see a vid also.

Ft.Myers, Florida huh? Guess where I was born, raised, and continue to live when I am not at college? Yes, Ft.Myers!

You have got to be the most unlucky internet warrior in the entire history of shit talking internet tough guys. If you want to throw down sometime my friend, then so be it. I have no problem showcasing my skills because unlike you I am prepared to do so.
This is some funny shit. :D

My money is on KCC.

Stu.

The number of contradictions in your statements is pretty funny.
I can't wait to hear how badly KCC slaps the piss out of you.

I still bet that KCC will never hear from muscletechsux outside of this board

I smell something
:toilet:

I don't buy that he has cross trained that much one bit. No sane cross trained martial artist would ever ride Wing Chun's jock this hard. And furthermore, considering that it's a fact that there isn't any qualified BJJ instructors in the Ft.Myers area, he's a liar to boot. The only notable BJJ instructor in all of southwest florida teaches out of Naples. I am currently in correspondence with this instructor and one of his students, so I can verify that Muscletechsux does not train with a REAL brazilian jiu-jitsu academy.

I honestly don't give a sh*t though. I am still going to wax his chain punching ass like it's my job. Some may say I am being cocky, but you gain a certain level of confidence when you train the way I have. The men I have squared off against in the ring and on the mat make guys like Muscletechsux look pathetic. Again, I am not trying to act hard, I just know where I've been and who I've been with.

You don't sound arrogant bro. When someone calls you out, you present what you have to offer. Thats what you're doing. I'm proud of my accomplishments in training, and my amateur and pro record. So, if someone called me out and the only medium between us is typing, I'd lay it all down also.

first of all i said kung fu was the best overall stylle for self defence imo, i never denied that it hads its weak points, every art does. And Kwai chang caine: Just because i live in ft Myers doesnt mean i train there, and i doubt you know every martial art school in Florida so stop acting like you do. And again you can't honestly say that you will "wax the floor with me" because you don't know me and you've never seen me in action. Likewise with you, I have never seen you fight so i cannot say how good you are, you might whip my ass, you may not, lets find out......

MUSCLETECHSUX,

It's quite refreshing to see you to show some humility for once. You may gain some respect on this board afterall.

As for us meeting some time to "compete" against one another, I am game if you are. Furthermore, I would much rather have our meeting be a test of skills than an out of control and angry streetfight. I must admit that I think many of your posts have been distasteful and ignorant, but your last post showed inklings of humility and respect. With that being said, I will follow suit and begin to address you with respect, that is, as so long as you keep showing the same due respect to myself and the rest of the martial arts brothers on this board. Besides that, I only really have one piece of advice for you; think about what you say before you say it. At 19 years of age, you still have much to learn. Let your ears and eyes do more work than your mouth does.

to say that any MA would be ineffective in a street fight is an absurd statement. it all depends on how the technique is applied.

cross training is the best, but a solid foundation in one art is the way to go. get your 1st dan in one art, before seeking out another to learn.

my bio:

33 years, 6'0 235 lbs (I'm cutting..)

Ranks achieved and time spent:
Aikido (3.5 years) - 1st Dan
Tae Kwon Do ( 8 years) - 3rd Dan
Kung Fu - ( 1.75 years) - 1st Brown, haven't trained in several months. styles - cobra, white tiger, northern mantis, leopard and monkey.

I've found kung fu to be the most challenged so far due to the complexity of the techniques.

Kwai-Chang Caine said:
MUSCLETECHSUX,

It's quite refreshing to see you to show some humility for once. You may gain some respect on this board afterall.

Not from me. This is the classic example of someone who has been caught being a full of shit tough guy, they get called out on it, then they become all respectful. This fight is never going to happen. Isn't it about that time that he tells us all he just injured himself, or his family member died.

Top Bottom