Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you get away with planet fitness membership?

if you lift really heavy weight and like to do power lifting then no

professional bodybuilders usually use at least two or three gyms at a time so they can get different environments and different equipment

You won't be Mr. Olympia but it works for most regular gym dudes. Just depends on your personal goals. Someone who trains for strength is not going to do well though.

So I’ve been visiting different gyms in my area and Planet Fitness seems to be the cleanest and they have a good environment there and the price is the best. I think I want to sign up there. My question is do you think it’s possible to get in a good workout if you’re using steroids from a gym like this or do you think I need to forget about signing up there and use somewhere else?
Only place I go. I seem to be doing ok with their equipment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_171839_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_171839_Gallery.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 35
Noah does. I wouldn't.
To be fair u are a champion in strength lifting I don't think planet fitness would have anything to offer for the kind of lifting u do, be interesting to see u put in a lift at one though lol.

Top Bottom