Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaolin Kung Fu?

Thaibox said:

Not from me. This is the classic example of someone who has been caught being a full of shit tough guy, they get called out on it, then they become all respectful. This fight is never going to happen. Isn't it about that time that he tells us all he just injured himself, or his family member died.
Thaibox you need to shut your mouth pal. You don't know anything about me and you assume that i'm going to pull out of the fight? I could fight like Frank Shamrock for all you know so stop running your mouth when you don't have a clue. And also, when did i suddenly become all respectful all of a sudden as you said? could you please possibly quote that sentence?

First of all, I don't care how good of a fighter you are, you're still an arrogant asshole.

Secondly, You are on a discussion board where several dedicated lifetime martial artists and professional fighters come to discuss topics. Therefore, bullshit is smelled immediately. You have been caught in so many contradictions and errors in statements, you now have zero credibility.

Third, you need me to quote where you changed attitude? Take a look at your previous posts. Yes, the ones where you were calling Kwai-Chang Caine something about a cock. Then he challenged you and you treated him with respect. How about "hittin niggaz fo skeedz" or whatever the hell that thread was. Hey, how about that pm you sent me saying "I raped your mom." That was pretty respectful to me huh?

Finally, you're 19. Grow up

I'm not going to waste anymore board space with this. So I won't post anymore about this topic until KCC kicks the shit out of your limp little ass. But, I will add in closing that you always have an open invitation to my dojo. If you want to know where it is, I'll e-mail it to you. Have a wonderful day

Um yeah but how was my post after he challenged me any more respectful than the others?

Top Bottom