Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaolin Kung Fu?

MUSCLETECHSUX,

You are a f*cking tool buddy. For one, I don't believe your little story at all. And secondly, even if that were to happen, it only means that the individual instructor you trained with blew ass, not Muay Thai. You train in an art where when you spar you wear hockey equipment, a helmet, and shin pads. If that isn't pussified, I don't know what is.

Go full contact with a Muay Thai fighter or a Mixed Martial Arts fighter sometime. While you're at it choose any setting or rules you like. Whether its in ring, a cage, on the street, MMA rules, no rules, or whatever I can gaurantee that your naive ass would get handed back to you.

Now, even if I were to concede the point to you that Muay Thai was useless on the street (which I will not), you would be a dumbass to believe that MMA aka Shootfighting aka Vale Tudo aka Pankration is useless on the street. You would also be a moron to say that wing chun was better than MMA training. I'll expand on this point...

The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) approach to training is by far the most effective philosophy in combat training. MMA training is an approach that borrows from MANY martial arts. These arts include, but are not limited to Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, Japanese Juijitsu, Russian Military Sambo, Muay Thai, Western boxing, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Savate, Catch-as-Catch-can wrestling, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Judo. The MMA approach borrows the most effective and practical techniques from these arts and combines them to create a fighting style which has virtually no weaknesses. Are you telling me that Wing Chun by itself is superior to the combination of MMA techniques derived from so many other martial arts?

You say that MMA is a sport with rules. You are right and WRONG! MMA is and can be practiced as a sport. Must it be? Of course not! Just because I can enter myself into an event that doesn't allow me to eye gouge, fish hook, headbutt or groin strike doesn't mean that I, as a MMA practicioner, can't add these techniques to my intellectual toolbox. Are you so naive to think that just because we have a sport, that it means we can't play dirty too?

Let's talk a bit about Wing Chun now shall we? First off, your striking is weak. You have few kicks, no power kicks, few power punches. Yes, you do have elbow strikes, knee strikes, and headbutts, but your setups for these strikes are dated and impractical. If you want to know the proper way to engage, clintch, and then setup knee strikes and elbow strikes, look no further than the thai's. Secondly, where is your grappling and ground fighting at? What on earth are you going to do when you are taken off of your feet and are being choked or joint locked? What will your precious Wing Chun techniques do for you then? Now don't get me wrong; I don't think that Wing Chun or any art for that matter is totally useless, but your art has MAJOR HOLES AND WEAKNESSES. There is no way I would ever trust my life with Wing Chun training alone, especially when there are much better alternatives out there. You may disagree with me and that is fine, but that's only because you have not been taught a proper lesson. Maybe one day you'll sack up and test your skills against the same fighters you criticize. I assure you, they'll have you singing a different tune.

oh and kwang ching chong or whatever your name is, i would drop you so fast in a fight it's not funny.

yeah you can use your bjj to have your way with other guys in the prison shower after you get locked up for muay thai'ing someone, kwing ching chang chok cock(stupid name)

MUSCLETECHSUX said:
plus muay thai has a stupid stance

why?

from TV bouts ive seen it looks quite good, if im thinkning of the same one as you, it looks solid and easy to move in

K-CC, don't bother wasting your time with this guy bro. Its useless to try and articulate an intelligent argument with someone who is clearly still in high school. I've given up arguing with 'tough guys' that spend a month at their local "Karate" school, and are suddenly shodans. With that attitude, someone will slap the piss out of him soon enough.

Muscletechsux, feel free to post on things you are informed on, or ask legitimate questions, otherwise, stop posting here you little turd.

oh yeah thaibox well how about you come down to Ft Myers Florida and we settle this face to face?

In fact I challange any thai boxer, bjj, mma fighter to come and see how good they are against wing chun

Top Bottom