Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaolin Kung Fu?

yeah. pretty much that.

MUSCLETECHSUX,

Show me that you have a pair by going ahead and gathering the proper paper work. I don't want to be liable for that permanent limp you're going to have as a result of a long and enjoyable heel hook. Oh wait, you don't know what a heel hook is, do you?

Again, this is what I need from you:

1. A respectful invitation from your instructor to compete against you at your school.
2. A damage and liability waiver from your instructor stating that I am not liable for any injuries that you may incur as a result of our match.
3. A first draft of the proposed rules that you wish to fight under.

The rules must be no more restrictive than typical MMA rules, but can be as brutal and street wise as you so deem necessary.

As soon as you gather these things, I will email you my fax number. All you will need to do then is just fax me all of the documents. Simple enough, right?

Have a nice day,
Jesse Grinstead
Inner Circle Shootfighting

KCC, could you record this bro? It wouldn't take up much space, maybe 2 or 3 seconds unless you spend too much time laughing.

Of course, if I were to put some money down, I'd put my money on muscletechsux's disappearance. Half of his house is probably in boxes by now:D

ok i've got all the details you need, what's your fax#? and what about your injury waver? You honestly think you're gonna leave the fight without so much as a scratch on you? lol

kwai chang caine
I think you are greatly underestermating me, I have never lost a fight and have taken on 6 big guys at a time and come out on top without a scratch on me, I hope you know what you are getting yourself into, I will also require a liability waver.

Top Bottom