Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 GW501516 Review after 15 days on

buffetdestroyer

So I have a buddy that had tried researching GW before from another sponsor here and had very poor results as it actually increased body weight (this was after it took two reminder emails for the company to ship the order almost a month later).

He stayed away from the SARMS research for a while until reading up on the SARMS1 threads here that I showed him. However his test rat put on tons of weight in the time off and had recently gone from 262 weight measurements to 227 weight measurements over 11 weeks with just a hardcore diet and exercise.

It has been 15 days since he started dosing his subject rat at 20mg/day. The first day of research, the subject rat sprained an ankle which set the research back about a week. The subject also stacked Ostarine for the first 10 days but discontinued it due to muscle pumping/fatiguing during cardio in the hip flexor area. Weight over those 10 days stayed within 2 weight measurements. Subject rat has shown a sensitivity when doing anabolics and even clen during cardio phases in the past.

Subject started out at 227 weight measurements and recovered well enough to work incline and started at 60 minutes at an average rate of 64 and has since made it to 60 at 85. This represents almost a 33% increase in endurance/speed in 15 days on GW.

For running set distances, the subject started with a best time of 14:56 ( for two continuous set distances and has now bested it at 13:40 for two set distances (6:50 splits per distance) - additionally the three set best was 23:56 and is now a minute under that.

The endurance gains are obvious even with a recovering injury (took 4 days off before doing inclines - had chiropractic adjustment and laser therapy to aid with the recovery).

Weight after 15 days is down 7 weight measurements from the start (and this includes the Ostarine gains that likely happened too).

Overall, the results from my buddy's test rat on GW are fantastic. It does what it says in increasing cardio and weight loss. The diet during this time has been very good with a deficit of 500-800 calories/day and upped protein while on Ostarine. Cheats were 2x a week for 1 meal.

The subject rat is noticeably leaner looking than 15 days ago, but unfortunately my buddy has been really bad about getting pictures.

Subject will likely continue on for a second cycle and I will update as I hear more results.

Last edited:
Incredible results and review of sarms1 GW bro. We Truly appreciate the feedback, and I'm really glad your rat enjoyed its drastic effects. Cardarine (GW) really is amazing in what it can do for fat loss and endurance. I'm an avid user of it myself.

Thanks RickRock13!

Update on subject for day 16:

Subject did 13:31 time on the 2 distance and 22:10 on the 3.1 distance.

Weighed in at 218 weight measurements. This is a bodyweight decrease of 3.96% in 16 days - and it is after a significant loss the 11 weeks prior and a noticeable plateau in the 220's.

It truly appears that GW has a significant and pronounced effect on the subject as the times would usually take weeks to get these kinds of improvements. The fat burning potential is far better than anything tested before on the subject.

FYI, the only drawback noticed is that sleeping has been affected. Alertness in the evenings after the workout keep the subject up pretty late even if the subject is put to sleep early. The body temperature of the subject is noticeably higher during sleep times causing the subject to become uncomfortable. This may require the subject to be dosed in the morning instead of in the evening before the workout.

Outstanding results.Gw is a groundbreaker ive been waiting for years to pop up.More people need to jump on the gw train,i dont know what they are waiting for.

keep the updates coming... i love seeing this kind of progress... you will see that gw will continue to provide maximum performance enhancement throughout the entire cycle...

The body temperature of the subject is noticeably higher during sleep times causing the subject to become uncomfortable. This may require the subject to be dosed in the morning instead of in the evening before the workout.

The boost in body temperature is a sign you're shedding bodyfat and your metabolic rate is being boosted.:coffee:

Thanks RickRock13!

Update on subject for day 16:

Subject did 13:31 time on the 2 distance and 22:10 on the 3.1 distance.

Weighed in at 218 weight measurements. This is a bodyweight decrease of 3.96% in 16 days - and it is after a significant loss the 11 weeks prior and a noticeable plateau in the 220's.

It truly appears that GW has a significant and pronounced effect on the subject as the times would usually take weeks to get these kinds of improvements. The fat burning potential is far better than anything tested before on the subject.

FYI, the only drawback noticed is that sleeping has been affected. Alertness in the evenings after the workout keep the subject up pretty late even if the subject is put to sleep early. The body temperature of the subject is noticeably higher during sleep times causing the subject to become uncomfortable. This may require the subject to be dosed in the morning instead of in the evening before the workout.

I never noticed it causing problems in the night for sleep but to be fair, i always took close to arising time.Right before heading to the gym.Overall working out and then trying to sleep, never worked for me.I always was strung out.Perhaps he should try to scedule workouts earlier in the day .

Top Bottom