Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED SOX WIN biatches

BileStew said:
<crickets>

Now..........6.5 GB

:D

Always on top of it, BS. Good job bor. I'm actually going to the Thursday game. Tough matchup, but I think the Yanks have shown that Pedro does not scare them in the least.

I don`t like Pedro. He beats up old guys. I`m glad the Yankees beat them.

gonelifting said:
I don`t like Pedro. He beats up old guys. I`m glad the Yankees beat them.

LOL...

Did you hear what Pedro did at Yankee Stadium yesterday? He apparently walked down from the stands while the Yankees were warming up and started chanting...*Derek Jeter* over and over again. The players warming up, turned around, saw him, kind of laughed and kept on throwing. He then hopped over the wall, hung out by the hitting cage, spoke to Matsui (never knew he was fluent in Japanese) and left.

lol, what a wack!

BileStew said:
LOL...

Did you hear what Pedro did at Yankee Stadium yesterday? He apparently walked down from the stands while the Yankees were warming up and started chanting...*Derek Jeter* over and over again. The players warming up, turned around, saw him, kind of laughed and kept on throwing. He then hopped over the wall, hung out by the hitting cage, spoke to Matsui (never knew he was fluent in Japanese) and left.

lol, what a wack!

Actually, that`s cool. Respect.

BileStew said:
LOL...

lol, what a wack!

He's a dick. They kept showing him on YES talking to the crowd over the dugout late in the game. Between him and Manny, I don't know who disrespects the game more..

KillahBee said:
He's a dick. They kept showing him on YES talking to the crowd over the dugout late in the game. Between him and Manny, I don't know who disrespects the game more..

Yea, I saw that too. I also saw he flashed the crowd for a second by lifting his windbreaker. I don't think it was all that bad. His shirt underneath probably said..."2005, Pedro a Yankee"

Manny is a lazy piece of shit.

Top Bottom